you remember me?

Peter Parker x reader

(!!!spoilers for no way home!!, don't read if you haven't seen it yet. And if you do read this, well I warned you)

(Side note: Peter and mj were never together)

(Y/N) POV

"Uhhhh" I groaned rolling over in bed, "God my head hurts" I mumbled slowly pulling myself out of bed. After getting dressed and taking some Advill I head out to go get coffee and to see Peter, MJ and Ned.

As I open the door I see Ned sitting at the counter as MJ serves some costumers. "Hey Ned, MJ, long time no see" I said while looking around for Peter. "(Y/N)! It's so good to see you how was your trip to wakanda" Ned exclaimed hugging me, "it was good- hot- but good" I replied smiling. just as I sat down and MJ gave me my coffee, the bell rang, I look over to see Peter. "Peter!" I almost yelled jumping to my feet wrapping my arms around him.

"You know him?" MJ questioned wiping down the countertop, "of course I know him, he's my boyfriend, you guys knew this already" I chuckled thinking they were joking around. "Uh no you did not tell us you had a boyfriend, that's awesome!" Ned almost yelled. "What are you guys talking about, your friends with peter" I half asked being really confused.

Just as Ned was about to talk Peter butted in "actually I just came to pick (Y/N) up, sorry but we have to go can't be late" he stumbled over his words as he pulled me outside and down the street. "Peter?! Peter what's wrong? Where are we going?" I asked trying to pulling out of his grip but couldn't 'stupid super strength' I thought. "Peter! What's go-" I started but was cut off by being slammed into an alleyway wall, "how do you remember!?" Peter questioned glaring daggers at me. "What do you mean how do I remember you? Peter stop for a second and tell me what the hell is going on" I replied trying to push him off.

"Your not supposed to remember"

( 384 words, thank you so much for reading my stories. Sorry this sucked, I'll make a part two if it's requested. Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night)