midnight snack

Logan howlett x reader

Third person POV

It was quite in the house, everyone was asleep. Everyone but (Y/N), because (Y/N) wanted ice cream. (Y/N) rolled over in bed, pushing on their boyfriends arm, trying to wake him up. But Logan, being the stubborn man he was, he only groaned before turning to face away from his partner.

They huffed before calling out for him. Logan, in response to their calling, let out a huff, cracking his eyes open to let them know he was listening,

"I want ice cream" (Y/N) said leaning over him to look at him in the eyes.

Logan was pissed you had woken him up for ice cream! He groaned, looking at the clock, responding with a quiet
"But baby, it's two in the morning."

At this, you pouted, "But I want ice cream." Logan rolled his eyes, lying back down saying 'we're not getting ice cream'

(Twenty-five minutes later)

"Come on bubs" (Y/N) said, pulling a VERY tired Logan behind them into the store. After a few minutes, they had the ice cream and were about to pay when (Y/N) saw cake. They quickly dashed over, swinging the freezer door open. With a large smile, they turned to Logan.

You want cake," (Y/N) questioned,"I want sleep." Logan mused back. In return to what Logan said, (Y/N) replied with a smile still on their face

"I think you want cake," bending over grabbing a cake, standing up quickly spinning on their heel, making a B-line for the cash register.

After they payed they left the store and were heading home all the while Logan had a scowl on his face and (Y/N) was happily swinging her legs and eating her ice cream as Logan drove them home. Logan was still questioning where (Y/N) got the spoon from.

It was a good night for everyone!

(Edited)

(Edited: 4/5/24)
(339 words! Thank you so much for reading my story. Have a good day afternoon/night!)