I

The halls were quiet. Well that is despite the faint sounds of whimpering, cries and clicking of heels.

Everyone has been shunned to their rooms. Lights were off. Apart from that one room. The room at the bottom of the stairs. The room at the end of the corridor. The room with the heavy black door. The room with multiple locks. The room stained with blood.

"Please please" a voice begged, "I can't do it anymore".

Inside the room a man was strapped to a chair sitting under an intimidating spot light. His hair was  sweaty, clinging to his forehead. Tears streamed down his face, hitting the cuts and bruises.

"Please just stop" he wept.

Click. Click. Click.

The sound of heels clicked in the shadows, behind the begging man. A whipping sound sped through the air, causing a yelp.

"I won't do it again, I promise" he whimpered, "please don't hurt me".

The room went quiet. But was quickly broken by the cracking sound of the whip hitting the floor.

"Pathetic!"" An intimidating yet delicate voice said.

It was a woman's.

A woman with power like no other.

She stepped onto the light. Finally showing her face to the cowering man before her.

Her hair was short and straight, framing her tanned face. She had the darkest fox eyes with soft eyeliner and soft lashes and her plump lips were painted in the darkest colour of red.

The man's face changed seeing the beauty that stood before him his eyes scanned her face and figure.

She had a beautiful hourglass shape that was covered in a black suit.

"But you're a woman" he stuttered, a smirk soon curling on his face.

No. 1 - worst thing to say.

The woman's posture change as she gasped, "oh my! You don't miss a thing do you? We have a genius with us today" she said sarcastically, as she got closer to him.

Her face suddenly turned off the sarcasm and brought back the harsh expression.

"You are stupid"  she muttered, her hand going to the back of her pants, taking the cold metal in her palm.

The man's eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "but what about Mathew?"

"Matthew isn't here" she snapped, "Matthew can't lead. Matthew is stupid. Just like you" she said, enunciating her words.

"You're his daughter aren't you?" He asked.

"You really really don't miss a thing" she chuckled, tracing her finger along the intricate details on the hard metal in her hands, it was still in the shadows meaning he couldn't see it yet.

"So where is he? Daddy left you with your first mission?" He laughed. "daddy promised you a money to do his dirty work?"

Her expression hardened, she stepped further into the light and raised the gun. The smile on his face left instantly, the colour draining.

She shot a bullet into his knee, causing a scream to rip from his mouth, his face scrunching up in utter pain. She walked up to him swiftly, her blazer flowing behind her. Gripping onto his neck, she pulled his face forward. He whimpers at her sharp movements.

"Now you listen her buddy" she  hissed in his face. "I am much stronger than my father ever was. I have more power, you understand? This place is mine now. You're in my territory. So don't you dare think for a second you can talk to me like that. I control you. You are mine. You will do as I say, when I say. If you don't, you're dead. This gun" she lifted it to his face, pressing it against his forehead, between his eyes " will be the death of you. And trust me when I say, I will not hesitate to kill you, do you understand?'

Tears were pouring out if his eyes, down his face dripping from his chin. He stared into her lifeless merciless eyes. Dear consumed him.

She tightened her grip on his neck and shouted, "I said do you understand?!"

The man gulped, "yes, yes yes I do. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me anymore, I'll do anything" he shook with fear.

An evil, menacing smile crawled on her face as she listened to his begging. She let go of his neck and stepped back .

"My men will be here in a moment to escort you to your room, where you will record a video for your little friends telling them what happened here. And how you are quaking with fear and how I am in charge. How a powerful woman is in charge. And how they should fear me. Got it?"

"Yes yes ma'am" he nodded quickly.

She smirked, "good" she nodded and turned on her heels and started to leave the room but stopped and turned back around, "oh and don't call me ma'am" she paused and thought for a moment before smiling, "call me master". She turned on her heels again and left the room with a slam of the door.

The smirk in her face not leaving as she strutter down the corridor. The corridor if silence. 

She stood at the top of the stairs, looking down the hall of many doors

She shot at the mat on the ceiling, making the walls shake. "Get up ass holes we got work to do"

All the doors opening on both sides quickly. Men with black suits, some with beards, some bald, stepped out. All of them holding the same thing. A gun. They all looked to the woman who raised her eyebrows.

"Well?" She pressed.

"Master" they all chanted nodding

Her smirk only grew, "well let's get on with it then". She then walked past them all, one by one they all followed submissively.

<3
Hope you like the first chapter. I would really like any feedback you guys have because I want to make this book really good and I want you to be apart of it

There isn't really going to be a schedule of how I upload. And that's because I have a life. I have a job, a dog, family and friends (yeah I know I'm shocked too). So please don't demand to have a chapter put up, I will try my best. I know it can be annoying - trust me, I know. But please just put into consideration that things can be going on in my life that might effect my writing.
And I do promise that I will finish this book. Even if it takes forever 🙃

Thank you <3