Chapter Fourteen

AN: Smut Warning

It had been an amazing couple of weeks. Jamie and Sebastian were close to inseparable the entire time, and neither one could have asked for a better way to spend their vacation.

Jamie was laid out on a float in Chris's pool, contemplating that it would be the last day before she would have to return to work. She stared down into the water with a sorrowful look on her face. He'll be gone tomorrow... I wish I could go with him.

Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of someone closing the patio door. She looked up to see who had stepped outside and saw his brown hair in a messy state. Her heart skipped as he walked over to her, his smile brightening when he met her eyes. Sebastian sat on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling in the water. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi," Jamie said softly, a gentle smile on her face. "Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah," he ran a hand through his hair. "You weren't in the bed, so I came looking. You been awake long?"

"Maybe a half hour or so," she answered. "I put on my suit and decided to come out here. It's... not going to be an easy day today."

Sebastian hummed sympathetically at her response. His eyes roamed the length of her body, taking in every inch of skin he could see.

She smiled up at him, watching his eyes roam up and down her body. "Do you want to join me in the pool?"

His attention was pulled back to her, meeting her eyes. He gave her a warm smile. "Only if you want me to."

"I would love for you to. Any time I can get with you before you have to fly out, the better," she told him.

Seb slid into the water and slowly made his way to where she was floating. Once he reached her, he placed a hand under her chin to lift her head up and kiss her lightly. "I don't want to leave either, dragă mea, but it won't be for good. I'll be back before you know it."

"How soon?" Jamie asked. "I'm going to miss you like crazy, you know."

"I'll miss you too, sweetheart. It'll only be for a few weeks though. I can come back for a visit once I finish filming a couple of small things." He rubbed his thumb across her cheek gently. "I promise, the time will fly by."

"Grace is going to have to keep me busy while you're gone. I don't know what I'm going to do without you here," she replied, resting her forehead against his.

He chuckled a little, "You'll do just fine," he assured her. "We can still talk on the phone every day. And besides, Chris will still be around if you need someone to annoy you," he winked at her, laughing.

"How long is Chris off?" Jamie asked, a small smile reappearing on her face. "He'd be a good buddy to hangout with. As long as you don't care."

"He still has some time. I think he just has one movie coming up, but it won't actually start filming for a while still," Sebastian said, thinking. "He may have a couple reshoots, or small roles, but it wouldn't be anything that would take him away for long."

Jamie leaned forward and pecked his lips, then ran one hand through his hair, making it wet. "Would you care if I hung out with Chris?" she asked.

Sebastian grinned and shook his head, "No, not at all. He'd probably love to hang out with you," he answered, kissing her again.

She slowly returned his kiss, deepening it as he cupped his cheek in her hand. "Would we get into trouble if things got a little heated out here?" she asked, a smirk on her face.

"Trouble? Not at all," he responded, smiling. "Chris is gone for a couple of hours at least. Said he wanted to give us some time before I had to leave."