Chapter Twenty Nine

Sebastian and Jamie were on set before noon the following day. She followed him everywhere they were allowed to go at the race track, able to hear the crowd roar as the cars raced around the oval. "I've never been a fan of NASCAR, but this place is pretty amazing."

As they were getting ready to shoot another scene, Seb ushered her to where all the trailers were. "Yeah, it's kind of fun to get the chance to see places like this that you might never check out otherwise," he agreed as they walked.

"I get that. I've never seen the interest in watching cars go in a circle for however long, but I like the feeling when the cars go by." When they reached Sebastian's trailer, Jamie watched him unlock it before following him inside. The trailer itself wasn't elaborate but it was very spacious. It had a full bathroom and bedroom along with a long couch and kitchenette. "This is really nice," she grinned.

"It's not bad. They are usually smaller, but they set this one up for us to share with others that will be here for short stints like we are," he explained. "We should be the only ones using it this week though."

Jamie nodded as she walked to the back of the trailer and checked out the bedroom. "I like it. You could always make it more like home if you were staying in it longer."

"Oh, of course," he smiled, "I usually add a couple of small things when I'm on the set for a while. Make it a little more personal feeling, than just a name on the door."

She sat on the edge of the bed and watched Sebastian as he moved about the trailer. Jamie felt butterflies in her stomach, excited to be on a real set on location and to share it with Sebastian. "This is... surreal."

"It's real, sweetheart," he told her as he walked closer, "And it's going to be your life from now on." Seb leaned down, placing a hand on either side of where she sat on the bed. Their lips connected as he followed her, laying back against the mattress.

Jamie gasped as her hands instantly wound into his hair, opening her mouth to let his tongue explore. She only pulled away when the need to breathe became apparent, nipping at his lower lip. "As long as you're with me," she murmured.

"Always," he promised in a quiet whisper, running his fingers under the hem of her dress, over the bare skin of her thighs.

A bright blush lit up Jamie's cheeks. "Would we get found out?" She whispered, her heart hammering in her chest at the very thought.

Seb chuckled, "That depends how loud you are, sweetheart."

Jamie whimpered before leaning up and brushing her lips against his gently. "You always make it hard to be quiet, Sebastian. You should know that by now."

He smirked slyly, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do," Jamie answered as she moved one hand to the side of his face, caressing his neck with her thumb.

Seb took one hand off the bed and undid his jeans. Once he freed himself from his briefs, he ran his fingers over her panty-covered core, feeling the heat of anticipation building inside of her. "Tell me what you want, sweetheart," he urged her with a soft kiss.

A surprised gasp left Jamie's lips as her eyes fluttered closed. "You," she answered, widening her legs to give him more access to her body.

His eyes darkened and he kissed her deeply. He slid her panties aside feeling the wetness between her legs. Lining himself up with her entrance, Seb took a deep breath and pushed forward slowly until he was fully inside. Pausing a moment, allowing her the chance to adjust, he finally pulled away from the kiss. "God, you feel amazing, baby. Always so ready for me," he praised quietly.