Chapter 3

Sluggishly, George walked around the airport. Dream carried two backpacks on his back and walked with two suitcases side by side with his other hand where as George only carried one suitcase and one backpack.

"George are you okay? You're walking like you're drunk?" Dream laughed as George struggled to walk in a straight line. The brunette turned around rubbed his eyes. He put his hands together and tilted his head and hands horizontal, making it look like he was sleeping.

"Are you tired?" Dream questioned. George nodded slightly and yawned a little.

"Put your legs in-between the suitcase and sit on it. I'll just carry you around on it." A smile spread across George's face as he sat on the suitcase. Dream playfully scoffed and held the handle dragging the suitcase around until he reached the exit. He stopped once he got the the pick up area and pulled out his phone, calling a taxi company to pick them up.

"George?" George looked up. His hair was messy, his eyes barely open due to the lack of sleep and jet lag and a small smile that was always shining on his beautiful face.

"We have to wait for a taxi. Do you want a piggy back ride while we wait?" George beamed and climbed off the suitcase as Dream bent down, allowing George to climb on his back. Whilst they waited for the taxi soft snores yet again were heard from George. Out of the blue, the taxi pulled up. Dream gave the taxi driver a small wave and opened the trunk of the car, putting all their belongings in there, still with George sleeping on his back. He gently placed the sleeping boy down on one of the back seats and then got in himself.

"59 Queens Road, please." Dream said while giving the taxi driver his money. The blonde laid back and went on his phone to text his best friend, Sapnap.

Dream:
Hey snappy shatty

Sapnap:
Shut up, rat face
Have you asked him yet 😏

Dream:
Not yet
We are in the taxi now, he's asleep from jet lag

Sapnap:
What did u do on the plane

Dream:
He fell asleep for roughly 3 hours and then woke up. We had lunch and desert and he also drew more portraits of me

Sapnap:
I've seen those first class bed pod things, did you cuddle? 😍

Dream:
Yeah
He asked if he could lay on my chest so I said yes and let him lay in-between my legs on my chest, I gave him some cheesecake too

Sapnap:
Two things to say
1. With the same fork 🤢
2. Any cute nicknames 🥺😍😫

Dream:
He called me pretty boy

Sapnap:
WHAT
NO HE DID NOT
REALLY?
RHJSJFHEJFJTJWJF

Dream:
He's not wrong 😫😫😫

Sapnap:
Yes you are daddy 😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺😏😏😏🍑🍑🍑😈😈

Dream:
No thank you 🙂

Sapnap:
Yes thank you 😠

Dream:
I'm at my house now so go suck off Karl and Quackity or sumthin