Chapter 5

Dream walked downstairs and sat down at the table next to George with his breakfast. Dream slid over Georges notebook and pen to him and took a deep breath in.

"As I told you earlier, I need to tell you something. I wanna tell you now as it's really important to me and I've been holding it in for as long as I can imagine." Dream grabbed an elastic band and started to fiddle with it to calm himself down. George could tell he was very nervous so he put his hand on top over Dreams in attempt to calm him down.

"I've been struggling to find the right words but I think I'm omnisexual. I like men more than anyone else but I'm still really confused on my sexuality and I don't even think I like girls at this point, I'm pretty sure I'm too scared to say I just like men. I've been keeping this in for ages now and I'm really scared for what everyone else says. I haven't told anyone this, other than Sapnap, and I really hope you don't see me any different than before. I think I'm just full on gay though because I've never had a nice girlfriend before, not even in kindergarten, I've never had an interest in girls. I'm sorry."

'you don't need to apologise for being who you are and for being comfortable with your sexuality. Ily no matter who you are and who you like, my liking towards you would never change and I would never drop you for who you are. We've been friends for 14 years and it's not going to end over your relationship preferences. I'm not homophobic, I'm far from it, Ily for who you are. <3 :>'

For some weird reason Dream felt tears streaming down his face. He had no idea why but he was crying. George opened his arms wide and let Dream cry into his shoulder. George desperately wanted to tell him he loves him and everything would be okay but it didn't seem like the right time. In George's eyes it would be somewhere where they could visit and look back on.

"I love you so much, George. Thank you for still being my best friend."

'ily Dream, and also, thank you for being comfortable enough to tell me this. I know it's hard to do.' George felt like he was going to explode.

"Are you sure you're okay with me liking men and stuff. I don't think you'd wanna be sharing a bed with some who likes men and hold hands with a gay dude." Dream lifted his head off Georges shoulder and wiped his tears away.

'im okay with it. What's your gender identity? Like, What are your pronouns'

"He/him but you can use they/them, I just like he/him more. What are your pronouns?" Dream was thankful George was being understanding and so kind.

'he/him but I don't mind if you use anything else for me.'

"Ring ring!" Dreams phone went again. Dream accepted the call and waited for the other person on the line to speak.

"Did you tell George your sexuality yet?!" Sapnap yelled through the phone. George put his hand over his mouth, hiding his laugh making it sound muffled.

"I just did." Dream wheezed. George squeezed his eyes shut from trying not to laugh so hard. Neither of them knew what was funny, it's just Sapnap that's funny to them.

"Did you ask what his sexuality is?" Dream immediately hung up on Sapnap and coughed, trying to cover it up. It was too soon, what if he was straight? George frowned and looked up to see if Dream actually hung up on Sapnap.

'what did he ask and why did you hang up?'

"Nothing important."

'tell me or no cuddles.'

"Nothing."

'no cuddles then'

"He said, 'did you ask what his sexuality was?', see, nothing important. Do I still get cuddles?" Dream blurted out. Dream hoped George would say he was bi, pan, or what ever involved liking men. He wanted George to like him back, in fact, he needed George to like him back.

'im gay, wasn't that hard. Next time you should tell me, dummy :)'

"WAIT, REALLY?!... Wait, really?" Dream stumbled on his words.

'mhm :)'

"Ew, that's so gay." Dream joked. George rolled his eyes and began finishing his breakfast, along with Dream.

"So today I was thinking we could just sit and cuddle? If you're alright with it and stuff."

George nodded and skipped off to the couch, where Dream sat next to him.

'how about, I hug you instead'

"How about, never." Dream smirked and pulled George on top of his lap. George rolled his eyes and turned on the TV, by the remote. Dream chose 'Boss Baby' as it was his favourite movie and let it play as he ran his hands through George's hair. It was so soothing and calming for both of them to do.