chapter 7

Hey guys I'm backkkkk. I actually lost inspiration in the story but something in me made me want to write more in this story. Btw the story "my lavender love" is not cancelled its just that I haven't had much Inspiration for that story. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! Happy holidays!

Me and Akko continue walking through the forest not knowing where to go. I feel like every step I take Akko gets increasingly heavier, no offense. But I will still try my hardest to find shelter before the sun sets.

"Are we there yet?" Akko asked.

"Not quite, I still haven't found shelter." I reply.

"Ughhhhhh this is taking forever."

"Were going to find shelter soon, be patient."

She groaned and put her head down.

I was impatient too. Who knows how long this will take? What if something happens to us? What if something happens to Akko? Im worried for her safety more than my safety. If she encounters a dangerous situation she can't even run with her sprained ankle. Ugh this is all my fault. If it wasn't for me we both wouldn't have been in this situation trying to look for-

"I see a house! Over there!" Akko exclaims and points to where the house is.

"Good job akko! Lets go see if anyone lives there."

We walk to where the house is and stop at the door.

I knock on the door.

"Hello? Anyone in here?" I ask.

The house is a rather nice house considering it being in the middle of a forest but the paint job could use some work. It's a small house that was painted red. Not the best color to paint a house but oh well. Suddenly somebody opened the door.

"H-hello?" Akko said nervously.

The door creaked open and out came a tall young lady with dark purple hair.

"Oh! Hello! Are you two lost? Come in, come in!" She said nicely. Me and Akko were in shock but we went inside the house. The house was filled with vines and had shelves with potion bottles, plants and other ingredients.

"Wow." I say under my breath.

This house is beautiful. She's gotta be a witch for sure.

"Sorry if the house is a mess, I Never had a chance to clean it." I look over at Akko and she is amazed at this lady's house. I don't blame her, its beautiful.

"Oh would you two like some tea? I could make you-oh my goodness!" She gasps and looks at Akkos ankle.

"Are you alright? Did you sprain it? What happened?" She asks worriedly.

"No its ok I-" the lady puts her finger on Akkos mouth.

"Shush. I know just what to get you." She reaches for on of her potions on her shelf. She walks back to us and kneels down the Akkos ankle.

"This is a healing potion, it heals any injury." She carefully pours some of the potion on a cotton ball and dabs it on Akkos ankle. Eventually, Akkos swollen bruise disappears and she can walk again.

"Wow! That Is so cool!" akko says in amazement.

I chuckle and smile and Akkos cute reaction. Im also very impressed, I've never seen magic like that.

"Wow, that is very impressing, I've never seen magic like that in person." I say. The lady smiles and blushes.

"Ah it's nothing, just simple potion magic." she chuckles.

"Whats your name anyway?" I ask

"The names Clara! How about you two?"

"Im Diana and this is Akko." Akko smiles and waves.

"Well its very nice to meet you two but uh how did you guys get here in the first place?" Clara asks.

"Its a long story but we really need a place to stay until we can find our way back." Akko explains.

"Well you guys can stay here if you want! I've been wanting visitors for a while anyway."

"Thank you, this is very kind of you." I say.

"No problem but where are you guys heading?" She asks.

"Were heading to Luna nova!" Says Akko.

"Oh that shitty school? I dropped out of that stupid place and decided to do magic on my own and not listen to those strict ass teachers." She scoffs.

We both look at her shocked.

"Sorry, excuse my language I just never liked that school." she blushes in embarrassment.

Well, this lady is interesting. A potion witch living in the middle of the forest with an interesting past. This outta be interesting.

End of chapter 7.