Chapter 6

Hey guys!!! I'm sooo sorry I was gone for sooooo long!! But I'm back!! Yay!! And happy Halloween everyone!!🎃👻 now, enjoy the story.

"A-Amanda...it's not what it looks like..!" I say with My voice shaking.

"Um, yeah it is! What are you doing with a petty princess like her??" She glared at akko.

"She is NOT a petty princess!!" Akko yelled. Amanda chuckled.

"Oh, I forgot about you. Aren't you just so adorable? Well, I think it's so cute on how hard you try. You'll never be like chariot. You're forever going to be a nobody. You were never born to be a witch and you never will be."

Tears form in akkos eyes. Rage boils through my body.
Diana....don't do this... I thought to myself.
NO! I must do something!!
I stand up and walk towards Amanda.

"She is not a nobody. And you know what you are? You are a worthless, good for nothing, two faced BITCH!" I yell.
I kick her in the stomach and she falls to the ground.
As she gasps for air, I get on my broom and Akko hops on.

"Hold on tight, Akko!" I yell. Her grasp tightens on the broom as we fly away.

The night sky is too dark. Dammit, I can't see a damn thing!!

"Diana look out!!!" She yells as she points to a tree In front of us.

CRASH.

•morning•

I open my eyes to the bright sky. My eyes struggle to fixate, my very vision is blurry.
It goes black for a second then comes back, over and over again. Then I see a familiar figure in front of me. Her voice sounds very faint but..I think she's calling my name.

Diana!

Diana!

Diana!

Diana!

My vision clears and I see...Akko!

"Diana!! Are you okay?" I get up and rub my head.

"Ugh, my head." I groan.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried!!" As she said that, I remembered what had happened last night. This is all my fault.

"Akko..I'm so sorry..! It was night and I couldn't see and-" Akko interrupts me with a tight hug.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay." She smiles sweetly. A tint of pink fills my cheeks.

I take a glance around and see that we are in a forest of some sort.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Beats me." She shrugged.

I get up from the ground and look around my surroundings. It's peaceful, and quiet, and quite beautiful.

"Wow, this place looks-OW!" She fell to the ground.

"Akko! Are you okay?!" I kneel down to her.

"Yeah I'm fine-OW!" I poke her right ankle.

"Oh no, you sprained it, and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry Akko." I look down in guilt.

"No, don't be, I'm fine really." She gives me a sad smile.

"No, it's not. We must find someplace to settle for now." I put her arm around my neck.

"Since you can't walk, I'll help you." She blushes a light pink and looks down in defeat.

"Fine." I could hear happiness in her voice as a smile forms on her lips.

"Alright then, let's get going."
We start our journey.

I hope we don't get lost...

End of chapter 6

Winter nights ♡︎♡︎ (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें