Chapter two

•Diana's perspective•

As the moonlight shone through the window, I slowly wake up. "Ugh...why am I waking up at this time?"

I sit up from my bed and look out the window. I see Akko, at the section at the top of Luna nova, where I usually go. I quietly get up and get out of my dorm. I get on my broom and fly outside, and go to we're Akko was. I slowly Drift down to the ground and stand behind Akko. She turned to me.
"Oh, hey Diana, what brings you here?"
"I could say the same for you" I giggle softly.

"Ah, played me at my own game, I see?" Akko smirked at me.
I laugh.

"I suppose so. Anyway, what are you doing here anyways?"

"You said this place put you at ease, right? Well, I wanted to try it"

"Well, why at this time?" I questioned.

"Well, at night I get to be alone, and not with people picking on me, or just bothering me in general" she explained.

"Wow, I never thought of it like that." I said.

Akko looked down and her face looked sad, I wanted to do something, but I didn't know what. I reached to put my hand on her shoulder, but I hesitated when I saw tears swelling up in her eyes.

"Akko..."

"I'm such a screw up...I could never do anything right. You're so much better than me Diana..." she said her voice breaking.
I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Akko, you're not a screw up and actually, I admire you" I said without thinking.

"R-really? H-how?" She stuttered wiping her tears.

"I a-admire you because, you never give up, Akko." I say nervously but try not to let my Guard down.
"And that's what I want to continue seeing, Akko."

Akko's face lit up as she wiped her tears away completely. Suddenly she pulled me into an embrace.
I feel my cheeks heat up, and redden.

"Thank you so much Diana! I can always count on you!" She said full of joy.

"N-no problem" I stuttered, still flustered.

Akko giggled, noticing my red rose cheeks.

"You're so cute, Diana! She giggled.

"You are too" I whispered as quietly as I could, hoping she didn't hear me.

"Well, you should get to bed, Akko, you need to get up early for class" I say, coming back to my strict self.

"Well you need to, too!" she states.

"I will, if you promise me, you'll go to bed as well." I say as I grab her hand and kiss it without thinking. Akko's cheeks turned into a crimson color, matching her own eyes.

"I-I p-promise" she stuttered flustered.

I gasp softly as I notice what I've done.
My cheeks flush red as well.

"G-goodnight A-akko" I say nervously.

"N-Night, Diana" she stuttered still a little flustered.

I get on my broom and fly back to my dorm. I walk into my dorm as quietly as possible and slip into my bed. I dug my face into my pillow. Why did I do that?? I think to myself noticing that I completely embarrassed myself. Oh well, what's done is done. I softly drift to sleep, once again.

To be continued!!