Chapter four "flashback" (mini chapter)

•akkos perspective•

(Btw this is what happened to akko when she got humiliated for the reason you know what)
(if you don't know then go back and read chapter 3, it tells you)
enjoy!

Ah, yesterday was magical, Diana actually kissed my hand!! Can you believe it?! Ahh!! Hey now, it wasn't that big of a deal, I still haven't gotten to confidence to even ask her out yet, I mean we are kind of enemies but, I still want to at least try. Maybe I should ask someone for advice. Hmmm. Let's see, not sucy, maybe lotte, oh! Amanda!! She'll help me!! I see Amanda in the distance (probably bragging about something) and run over to her.

"Amanda!" I shout eagerly.

"Huh? Oh, hey akko!"

"I need to ask some advice" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Okay, what's up?"

"So...u-um..I wanted advice for.."

"For..?"

"How do you ask someone out?"

"Well, she began. I just take a deep breath, try to relax and try to bundle all of my confidence up and ask whoever it is, out"

"Wow! Thanks Amanda!" I smile.

"No problem and, why did you wanna know?

"Uh...no reason!! I just wanted to know!!"
I nervously said.

"Mhm, I totally believe you" she said sarcastically.

"Do you actually think I would ask someone out?" I lie and giggle nervously.
She raises an eyebrow.

"Ugh, fine!" I sighed In defeat.

"I want to ask....ummm.."
"D-diana..."

"WHAT?!" She laughed obnoxiously.

"Hey!!! quit laughing!!!" I pout frustratedly.
But she continues.

"Why are you laughing?!" I yelled.

"Because you actually think you could ask Diana out! Look akko, she's nothing more than a suck up princess, and you're nothing more than a screw up"

Tears swell up in my eyes.
Nonono don't cry, not in front of her!!

"Aw, are you gonna cry??"

"N-n" I try to say something, but nothing comes out.
Except this.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS? WE USED TO BE FRIENDS!!" I screamed at her.

"Well, times have changed, freak."

That's it. This is the final straw. I whacked her in the face with my broom and she fell to the ground with a bloody nose. That gave me a chance to run, which I did. I went into a empty hallway and started to cry.

"M-maybe shes right. I'm no good for D- diana.." I start to sob.
"Why do I have to be so pathetic? I hate myself!! I really am just a screw up..."

To be continued!!