𝘈 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰...

"Kira! You've received a letter!" Destiny hurried into their shared room, her fingers shaking anxiously when she handed it to her friend.

Kira was just as anxious, fingers trembling as she peeled the royal seal off the envelope.

☄︎. *. ⋆

[ 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝑨𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒂,

𝑻𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒛, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔.
𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓. 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝑶𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒂, 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 1993.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌𝒔. ]

☄︎. *. ⋆
𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴...

Page 157 | In the previous century, an unprecedented disaster known as the Invertia drastically reformed the world. Weird, extra-ordinary things happened to some people, and the population got shaken. The rich came together, and set up the Asterisk Foundation to assume control. But more importantly, the Invertia led to the rise of a new species of humans who were born with phenomenal physical capabilities. Its elite are hand-picked across the globe to join the districts set up by their leaders, and they duel amongst themselves in entertainment battles called Festas.

💮 | ゲームを始めよう!