𝘚𝘩𝘪

ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 4 |💮| 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬... 31

Claudia returned along with La Cruz to the Asterisk dorms, and settled in a mentor hanok that the Asterisk department assigned her to. She often walked around the place, to assist other groups and of course mentor La Cruz. She made sure everything was clear for them, and she was available to ask any questions.

As the skies melted in a dark blue color after the sun dipped below the horizon, and the pupils had curled up in their sheets, Akira swiftly exited her bed. She slipped her feet into her wooden slides and silently shuffled out of her and Destiny's room. Being careful not to wake anyone, and definitely not to alarm Namjoon (knowing she'd get in trouble for staying up so late), she softly slid the door closed and strolled through the hallway of their dorm.

Her big doe eyes curiously looked around her, admiring the beautiful sakura flowers embroidered into the thick linen fabric hanging in front of the windows, serving as dreamy curtains in the building. Orange light that radiated off the torches outside and lamps on the walls illuminated her face an afternoon-sun-orange color as she stepped through the dorm.

When she reached the front door of the building, she slid off her slides again and slipped into her usual boots. Claudia's hanok wasn't far away from the La Cruz hanok, but she still had to be on her guard for anyone else walking around the Asterisk dorms, because she definitely didn't feel like meeting with another competitor in the midst of the night.

Finally finding Claudia's room, she followed the big stones illuminated by torches planted next to the path, leading to the front door. Akira inhaled deeply, letting the fresh air of the moist night circle through her lungs before raising her hand and knocking on the door. Three soft, polite knocks.

After some shuffling behind the door and footsteps approaching, Claudia slid her room's door open and a surprised expression found her face when she met Akira. Light from behind Claudia's silhouette shadowed the senior's face, so Akira narrowed her eyes to see the woman better.

In contrast to Akira, who was wearing a creme colored jinbei for nightwear, Claudia opened the door still dressed in her daily, boho style, clothes. A long and dreamy patterned skirt that reached her ankles danced around her legs, and a sage green cropped blouse with wide sleeves covered her upper body. Claudia had put her hair up in a bun, with a few strands playfully loose next to her pink apple cheeks.

"Akira." Her eyebrows slightly raised, confused why the pupil paid her a visit this late.

"I'm sorry if I woke you miss Claudia, but I had an urgent question." Akira's voice grew softer. Luckily Claudia told her she was still finishing up some paperwork anyway, and it wasn't a problem for Akira stopping by. She signed her to come in, and Akira let out a sigh of relief before entering Claudia's hanok after putting her boots off again.

They sat at the table in the living room, and Akira curiously looked around the place. It was messy, and stuff laid everywhere, but it was undeniably Claudia's room. Old leather books were scattered in a corner, weapons and training tools in another and a burning incense stick on top of another pile of books.

"I apologize for the mess, I'm a bad adjuster to new environments if I'm being honest." Claudia softly giggled before also dropping to her knees, sitting at the table on the other side opposite of Akira. Folding her hands together, she cleared her throat. "What did you wanted to ask?"

Akira bit on her lower lip as she dropped her gaze, her fingers quickly finding each other to fidget her stress away. "Did..."

"Did Nakano Kazuko attend the Asterisks?"