𝘚𝘢𝘯

ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 3 |💮| 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬... 31

"𝐏𝐟𝐟, it's even bigger in real life..." Destiny pouted as she looked upwards, staring at the big entrance ahead of her.

La Cruz stood still in front of the big Asterisk gate, ready to enter the property. The white Torii gate was beautifully decorated, little lights hanging from one to the other pillar and furious red dragons flying upwards painted on the white pinewood.

"There are the Asterisk Hanoks." Namjoon spoke, lifting his arm in order to point at a tall building in the distance. "Let's settle down in each of our rooms first, and after we'll visit the Arena." He announced before the group made their way to their dorms.

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

"Oh good lord." Destiny sprinted in the room, diving for a bed at one side of the dorm. "Sweet!" she exclaimed, approving the facility.

Akira followed her after closing the door behind her back, dragging the baggage of the two of them with her.

Their room was one of the prettiest; Korean shojis divided their spaces, red Sakura flowers were painted on the wooden frames next to a window and a wooden canopy bed stood at each side of the room, adorned with tulle on the top and hanging off the sides. It looked and felt so magical.

Akira placed Destiny's luggage at the end of her bed before strolling over to the window, opening it to get some fresh air. She looked at the view unfolding outside. The grass and countless of plants that surrounded the Asterisk Dorms were greener than she had ever seen, the small ponds shimmered in the sunlight as ducks played in the water and even the air seemed so smell a bit sweeter.

Akira deeply inhaled, closing her eyes while letting the fresh air circle through her lungs. She turned around, facing Destiny again, who was now very busy with trying to stuff all of her clothes in the wooden dresser against the wall on her side of the shojis.

"It's getting real, isn't it?" Akira suddenly spoke, causing Destiny to stop struggling with fitting her stuff in the dresser and turn around. The colorful beads in her braids clicked against each other, creating a satisfying sound.

"It is. But it's exciting. I know we're all here for different reasons, but to be here is already so special." She smiled widely, her lips curling up to show her gums. Destiny was always positive in any situation, and in that aspect she shared similarities with Akira's sister. Akira was sure that if they could've met, they'd be even closer than Des was to Akira now.

Akira nodded. "Of course... I can't say that I'm not scared though. The Festas are weighing down on me." She confesses. Destiny hurried over to her, grabbing her hands and intertwining them with hers.