𝘎𝘰

ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 5 |💮| 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬... 31

It was a dumb question really, because Akira of course already knew the answer. Nakano Kazuko most definitely attended the Asterisks, because it got her killed.

But Akira decided to play it dumb. To pretend she doesn't know anything, to figure out what really happened to the girl. Why she was the only one that ever died in the Festas, the only one in the whole history of the Asterisks.

The question obviously took Claudia off guard, her heart dropping to her stomach at the mention of Kazuko's name. Clearing her throat once again as she held a fist in front of her mouth, she blinked a few times before daring to look Akira in the eyes again.

Claudia stood up, and went to skim through a few books out of the pile of old books in the corner. A soft 'aha!' was heard before she returned to Akira, a severely damaged book secured in her hand as she sat down again.

"Take a look at this." She turned the book around on a particular page, to show Akira a profile of someone.

Her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when the girl studied the damaged pages of the certain book. There was a small picture on the left corner, but part of her face was unrecognizeable because of the damage done to the book. However, Akira could recognize that purple hair out of thousands.

She softly caressed the picture with her pointer finger, and had to do her best not to break down right there. It felt like someone had grabbed her heart and squeezed it at the sight of the fighter.

With a newborn fire in her eyes, Akira looked up again.

"What is this?" She questioned, eyes narrowing at all the data about Kazuko written down on the burned paper. It was like a profile.

"The data for a certain female student who once attended the Festas," Claudia answered, "she matriculated 8 years ago. In 1985, she died in the finale battle of the Festas. Many people were rooting for her, as they hoped she would be the first female winner. That wish still has yet to be fulfilled by someone."

"H..." Akira paused. "How did she die?" She almost felt her heart beating in her throat, the same feeling that entered her body when she found out Kazuko died, the feeling that was out for revenge, and avenge.

"All other data has been deleted after the battle, this book is the only remains of 8 years ago." Claudia drops her head, thinking back to 1985. She remembered it was devastating, not only for Kazuko's friends and family, but also millions of people around the world - her fans - that believed she would win.

"However," Claudia continued after Akira handed back the book, "there's only one thing left untouched from that year." The woman spoke whilst grabbing another smaller book. Akira followed each of her movements with her eyes, afraid to miss a single detail she could trace back to the death of Kazuko.

ASTERISK WAR 💮 JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara