Chapter 6 - Surprise

Jenny POV

Today is the day for filming the music video. Yea Jake's in it. It's just me and Jake. Justin has to work today. Boo. My phone starts ringing. I saw it was a new message.

Justin: Hey good luck for the music video. I wish I'm going with you but I can't.

Me: It's okay boo. I got to get ready.

Justin: KK xoxoxo

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put my hair in a waterfall braid. I'm wearing a blue crop top, black jean shorts, blue flip flop, and a blue snap back. I went downstairs to find only Jayden there. My parents are both are out somewhere and I don't know about Jonathan.

"Hey Jay. Where's Jon?" I said.

"He's still sleeping. Also I know you're wondering where mom and dad are. They're exploring Los Angeles and they went to talk with Ethan too." Jayden said. I nodded my head. My phone starts ringing again. I saw I have a new message.

Ethan: Hey Jenny there's a new Disney Movie and they want you to audition. it's call Hollywood Sisters.

Me: Cool I'll be there. When is it?

Ethan: It's in 2 days at 12 pm

Me: Awesome thanks

"Hey Jayden can you drive me to the set. Justin is at the studio so he can't get me. Please." I said.

"Sure little sis." Jayden said getting his car keys. Jayden drop me off.

"You need me to pick you up?" Jayden ask.

"I'll call you if I need you to pick me up." I said getting out the car. I walk in on set.

"Jenny gald you can join us. This is Nicole she will be your stylist for the music video." Amber said.

A girl with blond hair black highlights, tan, in her teens and is 5'5" who I'm pretty sure that's Nicole. Nicole took me into a room.

"Here Jenny change into this." Nicole handing me a long strapless dress, it went down to my ankle it had layers and a gem like belt around the waist. I changed into the dress.

"Wow Jenny you look awesome and beautiful." Nicole said.

"Thanks Nicole. So tell me about yourself." I said sitting in a chair.

"Well I'm 16 years old almost 17. May name is Nicole Moore. I got the job because Amber's my aunt and my dream is to be a stylist so here I am." Nicole said doing my make up.

"I bet you my older brother would love you." I said.

"Well I would love to meet him." Nicole said.

"Just trust me he will. I have two brothers one is 17 and the other is 16. Their names are Jonathan and Jayden. Jonathan would love you. I hate their girlfriends in the past and if you became one of their girlfriends I'm going to love you." I said.

"Why is that?" Nicole ask.

"They were all you rude and they act like a bitch. I told them also my parents agree with me. Whenever I see them all I wanted to do was beat the shit out of them." I explain.

Nicole now moved onto my hair. We talk until Nicole was done with my hair. I look awesome. Nicole curled my hair and add a little crown to it. I had a smoky eye, light purple eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and light pink lipstick.

"OMG Nicole I love it. Thank you. Also give me your number" I said handing Nicole my phone. She took it and gave me her phone.

"Hey Jenny you ready." Chris said walking through the door.