Chapter 14 - The Kiss

Jenny POV

It's been a month since we start working on the movie and today we will be doing the scene where Ross and I kiss. Also my boyfriend is watching it too. Hope nothing goes bad after the kissing scene. Laura and Jayden are dating after I set those two up on a date which they didn't know until they found out I was the one that set up there date up. Also Jonathan and Nicole are still dating. Shining Star has been doing really good after the grand opening. Justin and I are still going strong. Ryan and Chaz are still here, they here until the end of summer. I now have only half of my album done. I went in the bathroom and did my business. I'm wearing a strapless purple and blue strip summer dress, black blazer, black flats, and JS purple and blue snap back. I went downstairs and got out a bowl, spoon, milk, and a box of Cheerios. I pour the milk and Cheerios in the bowl and start eating it with the spoon. I heard the door bell so I got up and open the door. I open the door to find Ryan, Chaz, and Justin there.

"Hey guys come in." I said opening the door wider. They all came in and I gave all of them a hug expect Justin got a hug and kiss.

"Apparently Ryan and Chaz will tagging along with us today." Justin said.

"Or is it becuz I got to go kiss Ross today." I said. Justin nodded.

"You two better have Justin under control when that happens." I said. Ryan and Chaz nodded.

"Okay now we got that clear I'm going back and eat my Cheerios." I said.

I went back to the kitchen and ate my Cheerios. After I got done eating I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I went to the living room to find the lads watching Spongebob Squarepants.

"Come on lads we got to go." I said grabbing my purse.

They all got up and went to Justin's car. We got to the set in about 15 minutes. When we got there we had 30 minutes until filming. I went to my dressing room and got done with clothing, make up, and hair in 15 minutes. I went in Justin's dressing room to find him by himself.

"Hey boo." I said.

"Hey babe. Do you want to know how I do push ups and how many can I do?" Justin said.

I nodded my head. Justin grab me by my waist and pin me in box with him hovering over me. Justin would go down and brush our lips together.

"Babe how much longer are you going to do this to me?" I ask.

Right now I just want to kiss Justin so bad. When Justin went down I wrap my legs around his waist and grab his neck. We start kissing. I love the way we kiss, it's with so much love and our kisses are so magical. I felt a tongue lick my bottom lip. I open it and we explore each other's mouth.

"Justin-- AH MY EYES." Ryan yelled. I'm guessing he walked in on us. Then I heard a bang. Justin got off of me and we saw Ryan on the floor holding his head.

"Next time if you guys want to have sex I suggest lock the door." Ryan said. "

Okay than Ry get out so we can do it." I joked.

"Really?!?!" Justin said full with hope.

"No I was just kidding." I said. "You should never kid about having sex." Justin said.

"So what do you want any ways Ry?" I ask.

"Oh yea Luke said you two got to get off your ass and work." Ryan said. Justin and I got up and went to the set.

Jessica Taylor (Jenny Star) POV

I was sitting down on a bench somewhere in London. I can't believe I fell for his tricks. I thought he like me but I guess not. I heard someone came up to me. I look up to see Avery standing in front of me. I stood up and looked down not looking him in the eyes.