I Spy With My Little Eye!~

Warnings:

⚠Implied/Mild Sex Scene⚠

⚠Almost Walking In On Someone(?)⚠

*~*~*~*

The day had started just like any other day. Pharm woke up to a good morning text from Dean which he had replied to in an instant with a smile. Started his meal prep then made the meal for everyone then got ready for university.

Got picked up by Dean, hung out with Manaow and Team, and then head to classes with them. Met up with everybody else at lunch and then dispersed out for a few other classes as well. The day went just as usual until Pharm's club was over.

That's when he realized, he left his Account notes in the classroom.

Thus, he found himself walking towards the Account's classroom.

It wasn't until he reached the classroom and was about to open the door did, he heard a voice or more Fact-Ly a whimper that made him realize that someone was in there or presumably more than just "someone".

~~~~

He was just about to reach for the door when he heard a voice or more specifically,

"Hia~"

It was hushed as if not wanting to be heard.

But Pharm heard it, loud & clear, even knew who it belongs to. Even if he hadn't realized the voice. With the annotation would've.

It was Team.

His Best Friend. 

His 'platonic' Gay-Partner.

"Hia! ~" came the voice again but this time louder breaking his train of thoughts.

'Team said "Hia", right? The only person whom he calls "Hia" is P'Win. That means the Team is in there with P'Win...

Alone.'

This new information seems to have not quite surprised or shocked him in any matter, to be honest.

~~~~

'Team's alone in there with P'Win... Are they having sex? But why are they doing it here?? Wait Team's having sex with P'Win?! My Best Friend is having sex with My Boyfriend's Best Friend?! the actual fuck?!!'

Pharm finds himself frozen. His brains going haywire with the rapid questioning/reveling his brain is doing. He stands still trying to get his thoughts to function when he hears the loud thud. It was as if something had fallen off. And then came a loud gasp, definitely Team's.

'Wait but what if they are fighting??'

Pharm needs to know.

After all, it's Win and Team and they're both known for their banter. Though it never escalated but still. What if it is this time??

He just needs to make sure that it's nothing lethal. He holds the door handle tightly. Taking a deep breath, he opens the door just a little but stops immediately when he hears Win.

"Fuck Team, do you know how you look right now? So spread out, so inviting. Do you know what that makes me want to do you??" Win's voice is dipped in authority and lust.

From where Pharm stands he can only see Win's back which has his infamous 'Angel Wings' tattoo. He's standing a few feet away from Team of whom Pharm has a clear view of and is sprawled out on the teacher's desk with his hand holding his thighs in an attempt to keep them apart.

Both of them were completely naked except for Team's shirt but with all its button undone.

Pharm could see the way Team was nodding to Win's question.