3 Weeks

{ SLAM!! }

The Vice president of swimming club had forcefully shut the door of his nong's dorm behind him yet not letting go of his dear junior's sinful lips.

Team was trying his best to keep up with his Hia's sinister tounge. But the junior was already out of breath and the Vice president didn't seem to mind it at all. Team was then pushed against the wall so forcefully that he broke their kiss to catch his now knocked out breath, Win had then just stopped kissing and just stared at the mess he had made of his dear nong.

Puffy flushed cheeks which showed the perfect amount of pink hue to make his nong look innocent and sinful at the same damn time, hooded eyes with tears which otherwise would've made him worried to death but right now were testing all of Win's self control and oh!

How can he forget those lips, those luscious little pouty lips which were blood red bcoz of their hungry kisses a few seconds ago, were driving him insane again with just a mere ghost touch, Not to forget that divine taste of his nong's mouth which surprisingly were sweet and not salty, also the taste wasn't all to sweet just sweet enough to make him lose his sanity and claim them again and again.

Win was trying his best not to give into his desire, he knew if he did gave into his burning desire then definitely the younger wouldn't stop him. In fact, the junior will let him do whatever he wanted and that itself will make him more aggressive and possessive over the junior.

'Shia! How can just 3 weeks of Separation make me this goddamn horny?!' Win thought to himself.

Now, Win wasn't a virgin or new to this 'dating world' he knew almost everything about it. He even had a long distance relationship but even at that time he never felt this need to be with that person 24/7 or those emotions he had when Team wasn't around him for the past 3 weeks.

Well, past 3 weeks both were not been able to meet each other at all. Why? Bcoz in the 1st week Team had his Term Exams now as much as Win would've been a great help to him Win himself knew that being in one room with his nong completely to himself then, studies is the last thing they would've done, so unfortunately he had to let Team go to Pharm's house for their group study.

And in 2nd week it was Win's Term Exams, now not to brag but Win could just read everything once and he will still be in one of the Top students at the university but that can't be said for everyone right? So Win was stuck with his friends to tutor them for the exams. Hence, he couldn't meet Team for that week either.

Now, the 3rd week was a huge surprise for Win and not a good one. Swimming Coach told them that few junior's were selected for a friendly competition between  Universities and unfortunately Team was selected for the competition and it was been held on for the entire week.

In conclusion, Win had not been able to see his dear nong for almost half a month.

Well he was able to control himself and think rationally Ofcourse; But it went down the drain when he saw his precious nong come down the bus with an  knee high pants that showed his ass and thighs too perfectly for his liking and an ultra thin Hawaiian shirt with the first three button undone leaving his empty canvas like chest on wide display including his collarbones!

And that is what has lead to what is happening right now...

Team pinned on the wall panting heavily his hands clutching on his Hia's shirt as if to anchor himself so that he doesn't get blown away in desire which by now was completely useless as his Hia's one leg which was stroking his hard-on and drawing slutty moans and whimpers from his mouth had given him a jolt causing him to buckle his knees so that he doesn't fall.