✧ bro, sleep

━━      somewhat based off of that one fruitninja one-shot I've read but don't remember which book it's from.

so sorry for the lack of updates, have this short one-shot. also, happy holidays! :D

"McGucketTrash, thank you for the twenty. appreciate it." Illumina said as he moved his character to punch down an oak tree and once he had two logs, he opened his inventory to craft a workbench. "Mods, start a poll, how long do you think I'll stream for?" He requests, jokingly, and isn't surprised to find a poll a few seconds later.

"Wait, I asked for a poll, why is there a prediction?" The Canadian questioned his stream viewers once he found the familiar circular blue and pink icons besides a few usernames.

:    streamer, we wanted to gamble

:    because we can

:    i wanna gamble

:    Illu, the timer isn't on KEKW

:    i started the prediction peepoGiggle

Shaking his head, he controlled his character to go down the sea once he spotted magma blocks in an underwater ravine. "Wait, my timer isn't working?" Illumina placed a wooden door down on the stone ground, making sure his character was getting their air back before exiting his minecraft tab. "Oh, frick."

Shortly, his chat was filled with emotes, most notable ones being KEKW and OMEGALUL. Then a quick shift in the mood when a certain berry's chat message appears, instantly stream chat began greeting him.

fruitberries:     go to sleep, it's my turn to stream

fruitberries:     i'm unplugging the router if you don't

:    peepoHey fruit

:    oh frick, illu, ending the stream speedrun any% WR

:    fruit :O

:    there goes my channel points

"That..." Unable to find the words to comment on the threat, Illumina let out a yawn. "Okay, fine." He rolls his eyes, exits out of the Minecraft world. Stream chat began piling in their goodbyes, he waited for a few seconds before ending the stream once the prediction had closed.   "Frick you!" Illumina exclaims, knowing fully well that his roommate had heard him. Seconds went by before his room door opens and a youtooz plush is thrown at him.

"Bro, go to sleep. You've been up for a whole day almost!"

"Nooo..."