✦ sabotage

━━    I changed the story cover and I'm proud of how it looks! :D

All ten MCC teams were announced and revealed on Twitter. Finally, the followers, future viewers, the fans, and Tubbo know all the teams for the upcoming event. Of course, there were streamers practicing before the teams were even made public, but, anyway.

Logging onto the practice server, Fruit looked around before checking who else was active. Seapeekay, Purpled, 5up, Illumina...

"Okay." The Canadian wasn't disappointed that his teammates weren't active, he actually didn't have a set feeling about it. His team, Pink Parrots, was either going to play for fun or play competitive, or both. Only the future can tell, though.

Moving his lime character to sprint towards the parkour warrior area, he decided to try and beat his personal best time before going anywhere else.

"Well..." Fruit stayed looking at the jump he failed as he descended into the void, sending him back to his recent checkpoint. Scrolling through his hotbar, he used the tool to teleport him back to the very beginning and with that, he controlled his character to turn around and just sprint through the entirety of the server, thinking of what MCC game to practice.

"Bingo?" He abruptly mumbles to himself, the game was most likely removed... Has he even played that game before? Dashing towards the Ace Race place, once crossing the bridge and then the starting line, f
Fruit sped over towards the red jump pad before clicking on the nether star to reset, then starting the route from there.

The Canadian was doing well, hitting decent time records for each checkpoint, he was swimming on the concrete floor, torpedo and all. Everything was fine until this ninja looking guy bumped into him, causing them both to fall. "Illumina!" fruit called, laughing. Once the duo spawned back in their recent save, the lime character managed to push the other one off of the track. "Take that." Fruit resets his current run as if nothing happened, slightly giggling.

IlluminaHD:    D:

"I'm not sorry."