✦ hunt or house.

"Fruit, where are you?" Illumina asked, following the direction of the compass' red needle was pointing towards. He knows that the lime weirdo couldn't have gone far, he passed a village and saw a few items were dropped by the houses.

Navigating his way through the forest of tall trees, stopping by once to get a couple of wood from a tree, the ninja man paused once he heard rustling close behind him. Swiftly turning around, he fixed his stance to a steady and prepared one, hands tightly gripping the iron axe. Eyes warily darting back and forth, Illumina hesitantly placed the object down, picked up the wood before taking a quick glance at the compass. Seeing that the red arrow was pointing behind him, he grabbed the tool from the green grass, spun around with his shield up, blocking the hit Fruit sent with his own weapon. "You..."

Illumina couldn't help but chuckle before remembering his shield, "Frick." It was either fighting back or making a mad dash and he chose the former. In his head, it made sense. Considering he was hunting, he pretty much had infinite lives, the thought of dying and losing everything did scare him a tad, but he won't go down without some sort of fight.

With the axe in his hold, Illumina took a step forward and swung at Fruit after a nice jump, predictably, the shield took the hit instead. The hunter's own shield was no longer deactivated, so he just decided to get as many hits as possible on the opponent. "Wait, wait, hold on- We can talk about this one!" Managing to get some distance between them, Fruit ate a couple loaves of bread as Illumina now had a bow pointed at him. "Listen..." He paused prior to dashing away, giggling to himself.  Firing the arrow, it hit the rapid lime clad's right arm and he heard him go "Ow!"

Munching on the cooked porkchop he had in his inventory, he heaved a sigh, reluctantly letting Fruit get away for a few couple minutes. "I'm building a house." Said Illumina jokingly, turning the logs of dark oak to wooden planks.

"HBG!"