✧ plush war

"Have you seen my plushy??"

Fruit asked his roommate through an exclaim from his own room. He's looked under the bed, under the desk, inside of drawers and even the closet, yet no lime youtooz plush in sight. Releasing a sigh, he placed a hand on the back of his head. "Where in the ever living Minecraft did I last place it?"

"I think I found it!" replied Illumina down the hallway, voice faint.

"You think?"

Exiting his room, Fruit turned his head and was greeted with the plush being yeet'd at his face. "What the hell?" Picking it up from the ground afterwards, he spots Illumina's own plush coincidentally near by and chucks it at his roommate. "Would this be considered self-abuse?" He questioned, lightly patting the lime plush's head.

"Probably plushy abuse." Illumina said, "My desk is kinda all messed up." He added in, completely out of the blue.

Fruit scoffed, "That's on you for being mad at Sky Battle, bro." That receives him another plush thrown at his head, the stuffed ninja falls to the ground. "Stop." Lightly kicking the Illumina plush back to it's owner, Fruit turned around and walked back in his room.

Then he threw the TNT holding plush onto the floor. "Screw you!" He flipped off the inanimate object. If this was Toy Story, the stuffed item would likely be more than offended, for sure.

"What the... Frick you too, then!"

"Holy shid, it can talk."