Liam

Niall knows it's me. Fuck. This wasn't supposed to happen. Now Louis and Harry probably think the same. Oh well whatever then. Might as well now just text Liam and invite him over. No need to think about kidnapping him.

Hey, come over ASAP. I want to tell you something. Don't bring Maya.

I hit sent and wait for his reply.

He replys with a simple but effective
'sure'

I send him the address and luckily he doesn't even ask why am I here and not at my own house.

He gets here with an half an hour and we sit down on the couch in this little livingroom, "you live in here now or what?" is the first thing he says when I invite him in.

"Shuh, keep quiet and no, I dont live in here, let me explain you what's going on," I start.

"Okey, you sound so serious, what did you do?"

"Imighthavekidnappedthreepeople," I say with one breath and as quickly as I can.

"You did what? Who the hell did you kidnap? Why did you did that? Why am I here? I don't want to be involved. Oh shit, please tell me that you didn't kill those people? Do I have to help you bury them now?"

"No of course I didn't kill them, you know that I'm incapable of doing something like that."
Daddy direction enters the chat and says, "I thought you were incapable of kidnapping someone too and here we are," Liam says and throws his hands to air, "who did you even kidnap?"

"Niall and his ship."
"Niall has a ship?"
"Yes."
"When did he buy this?"

I facepalm myself, "not a literal ship bro, he's the captain of Larry ship," I laugh.

"Ooh, right," he says, "at least you kidnapped your friends not some strangers. I hope this kidnapping thing won't become a habit of yours," he laughs.
"No it won't," I chuckle.

"What are you going to do with them? Why did you even kidnap them?"
"I wanted One Direction reunion. Cmon it's been like six years not 18 months. I had to do something and now I'm in this situation."
Liam rubs his hands over his face and says, "and why am I in here? And why didn't you kidnap me? I wasn't worthy of One Direcrion's second coming or what?"
"No, yes, what? I'm confused. You were, you still are, you were just the last one that I had to kidnap, but Niall found out that it's me behind that plan and seemed unnecessary to kidnap you if I could just ask you to come over. With others that would've been hard or even impossible." I say.
"Okey, what happens now?"
"I don't know. Go to that room and do something. Please help me make this reunion happen," I ask with a obvious desperation in my voice.
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"I don't know, do some magic or something. Talk to them. Convince them. And tell them it was you who kidnapped them, I just want to confuse them," I laugh.
"Hey it's no time to laugh eh," he says.
"Well it's good to see that daddy direction is back in business," I laugh.
"Oh stop it," he smiles back, "where are they?"
"Next door, the key is here," I hand him the key and wish him the best of luck.

Thank you babes for keeping me company while I wrote that shitty ass chapter. You know who you are😏