The revelation

Liam returns to Harry and Niall.
"So as you already know, Zayn planned all of this," he says.
"Never thought it would be Zayn who starts the reunion and really do something not just talking about it," Niall says.
"Yeah same, I always thought it would be you Liam," Harry laughs.
"Me too," Liam laughs.

"So this is really happening?" Niall asks.
"Absolutely," Liam beams.
"But how? I don't want to work under Simon again," Niall sighs.
"I know a guy," Harry says,"I can call him, when I get my phone back," he starts to leave but Liam stops him.
"Don't go there yet, let Louis and Zayn talk," Liam pleads.
"Oh yeah, sure, forgot. I hope they make up again."
"Yeah me too," Niall sighs.

"But, like, how are we going to make it? This reunion? Will we sing only One Direction songs? Or are we going to sing our solo songs too?" Liam asks.
"We should definitely sing our solo songs too, I want Larry to sing eachother songs," Niall laughs making Harry blush.
"You know we can't do that," Harry says.
"Why not? We won't be under the same management again," Liam smiles.
"That's true, but I don't know if we are ready to come out, this would definitely mean coming out for us," Harry says.
"Yeah, but you can still sing together, just don't ignore eachother on stage like you used to. Be yourselves but you know, don't make out on stage and this stuff," Liam says and Niall lets out a huge laugh.

"It's amazing that we can speak about reunion, and it's really going to happen," Liam smiles,"I've waited for this so long."
"No more amazing is the fact that we are all together and we can make it happen, how is it possible that we haven't even meet eachother after we went on hiatus," Niall says.
"No wonder why Zayn had to do everything he did," Liam says and with that the door opens again, revealing Zayn and Louis, both smiling big.

"Did you guys made up again?" Harry asks and pulls Louis into a hug.
"Yup we did," he nudges Zayn when Harry lets him go.
"So partners in crime are back," Liam sighs,"I'm definitely not ready for your pranks again."
"Oh don't worry, bro, we can find someone else who can tolerate our pranks," Zayn says.

"So, are we going to talk about what's going to happen now?" Louis asks.
"Probably, but before I should apologize to Harry and Niall for bringing them here like that," Zayn says,"Sorry not sorry, because without that we wouldn't be all here," he laughs and others join.
"Harry you go and call  "that guy" you know and then we can make other plans," Liam points out.
"Yeah, I'll go," he stands and leaves.

"How are we going to announce that?" Niall asks.
"I don't know," Liam says.
"We should just make one selfie and post it to our social medias saying "the reunion 2022" and nothing else. The internet would break down.
We shouldn't announce when will be the tickets on sale and that stuff. Just keep fans waiting like they have already waited for 6 years. They are kind of used to it," Zayn chuckles.
"That's true and a bit mean," Louis says,"I like that."
Harry comes back to room with a huge smile on his face,"guys we have new management and they will organize everything, like they will contact our old musicians and they will find places where we should tour."
"That's so cool," Liam says.
"So let's make the list of songs we are going to use?" Zayn asks.
"Yes," they all say.

It's close to an end🥲
I wish this reunion was real