6

"Order! Order! Order! Order!" Meg shouted as her sisters loudly stomped their feet on the floor.

"A new play written by Miss Jo March will appear at the Barnville theater. In the course of the next few weeks that will surpass anything ever seen before on the American stage." Meg stated she was holding a news paper in her hand and was walking around the attic.

Clara loved these gentlemen's club "meetings" that her and her sisters did. They would get together every Sunday morning and would dress up like men ( courtesy of Jo ) and would all joke around and pretend like everything had fallen into place. Meg was a famous actor. Jo wrote books. Amy's was the best painter in the world. Beth happily played piano for people other then her family. And Clara lived with Aunt March and her husband rich as can be.

"This play is starting the greatest actor from here to the Mississippi River, Miss Meg March." Jo added Meg earning multiple "Bravos" from her sisters.

"As well as Miss Clara last name to be determined for her and her Husband have provided to largest sun of money to the theater." Meg added, watching as her sisters thanked Clara with a round of applause and pats on her back.

"We can report Meg, good. Jo bad." Meg said. "Beth, very good, Clara, good and Amy sort of middling." Amy was always Middling.

"Very well done Sirs." Amy stated clanking together her pipe and Claras that they had stolen from their father.

Jo then stood up eager to speak. "Mr. president and gentlemen i wish to propose the admission of a new member one who would be deeply deeply grateful and would add immensely to the spirit of the club." She persuaded. Amy and Clara then made eye contact not sure who Jo was going on about. "I propose... Mr. Theodore Laurence." Jo excitedly announced.

Silence.

"Absolutely not." Amy argued loosing her 'man' voice and taking the pipe out of her mouth.

"No." Meg whined.

"What come now let's have him" Jo insisted pleading looking around at her sisters.

"He's a real boy." Amy stated slouching down into her chair and knitting her eyebrows together.

"We don't want any boys this is a club for ladies." Meg added throwing her hands up in an annoyed manor.

"I think we should do it." Clara spoke up, looking from the wooden floor to Meg. "I mean it is Laurie and we all know him."

"Why?" Amy sassed rolling her eyes at Clara.

Jo then came up and supportively patted Clara on the shoulder. Encouraging her in a way to keep fighting for Laurie.

"It'll change everything." Meg huffed still not giving in even after Clara's and Jo's statement.

"Please no." Amy cried slouching even father down in her chair.

"All right, I call a vote." Jo decided "Put your hand up."

Clara was the first to put her hand up followed by Beth and then Jo. Jo had to forcefully put Megs hand up who finally gave in.

Amy still refused.

"It's Laurie put your hand up." Jo scolded.

"Fine." Amy huffed "I." she said raising her hand followed by the second eye roll of the evening.

Laurie out of nowhere then jumped out of the clothing rack causing Clara to let out a squeal and Beth to hide in her arms.

"ladies, ladies, please, please." Laurie said putting on his best old mans voice. "This is my stratagem I deserve the blame."

Laurie then looked towards Jo "Jo only gave into it after lots of teasing" Of course Jo had something to do with this . Clara couldn't help by feel jealousy flood through her body, Clara wanted to be close to Laurie, Clara wanted Laurie to tease her about the gentleman's club not Jo, what made Jo so special? Why did Laurie want to be her friend? Not to mention how Jo's nose was weird.

"As a slight token of my gratitude that I..." Laurie began to cough causing the sisters to laugh.

"Go on." Clara giggled pushing the jealously aside as she got lost in his ruffled hair and sea of green eyes.

"As a means of promoting friendly relations between adjoining nations and thus I propose this set keys for a little post office i've made in the forest by the pond." Laurie began to pass out the keys.

"For you darling." He said handing a key to Clara.

"Without further ado thank you for your favor i will take my seat as part of the club." Laurie laughed causing the room of girls to clap and stomp their feet Laurie joining in.

"Bravo bravo." Beth cheered.

"Welcome to the club Laurie." Clara added laughing.