𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

^^For those who haven't heard this song yet (from previous chapter)

•••

{15 votes goal to unlock next chapter}

•••

The two were walking around the city and talking about two hours now. The had an almost empty jars of wine in their hands.

"I wanna ask you something." Prince hiccuped as he wasn't really used to drinking.

Jimin chuckled at slightly drunk younger and muttered 'such a baby' under his breath while nodding, making Jungkook continue

"How often are you cutting your hair, cuz I noticed that they are quite shorter than a month ago.."

Jimin halted, looked at prince with raised eyebrow totally confused and amused at the same time.

"That is your question....?"

"Hmm" Prince hummed, stumbling at spot the alcohol hitting his system.

"Well, yeah, I cut them once in a five or six monts."

"You know, you should let them grow longer. You would look incredibly beautiful with long hair." Jungkook said staring at Jimin while brushing some of his hair out of smaller's face.

When he realised what he said he froze.
Now both of them have wide eyes and red cheeks. Prince quickly pulled his hand away and tried to explain it.

"I- it's not that you're not pretty now. You're- wow you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life I- oh god what am I saying...." Prince rubbed his temples, feeling embarrassed.

But he looked at smaller again when he heard a soft laugh from him. Jimin's eyes disappeared, forming into crescent moons and Jungkook thought he could melt from a sight.

"Thank you." Jimin said after while and with soft smile on his face he continued walking, drinking from jar.

Young prince stood on the place for another few seconds before he came back to himself and ran after Jimin with big smile on his lips.

👑

Jungkook went to a stall for another jars while Jimin waited for him few metres away. Suddenly Jimin felt hand of his shoulder and someone turned him around.

"Look what we got here." Drunk older man said, looking into Jimin's eyes.

"Excuse me?" Jimin scoffed and looked around, seeing five man circling around him.

"Why are you wearing a hood little boy? Take it off."

"Aish, really.....Don't touch me." Jimin said when the man reached his hand and tried to take Jimin's hood off.

Jimin slapped man's hand away but another one caught Jimin's wrist. Jimin really didn't want to cause a scene and expose himself but these bastards were getting on his nerves.