𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Jimin froze as soon as the words left Jungkook's lips. He blankly stared younger before he started laughing loudly.

"Wow, that was really funny." Jimin said between laughter as he tried to catch his breath.

"Does this sounds like some kind of joke to you?" Jungkook said harshly, anger and disappointment filling his heart.

"Yeah! Because you can't be serious right now!" Jimin stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Why can't I?" Jungkook stood up watching as older was biting his nails.

"Because you don't even realize what you said!" Jimin screamed as he stopped walking and glared at younger.

"I know exactly what I said and I mean every single word!" Younger yelled back, making Jimin flinch a little bit.

Jin stared at younger for few seconds before scoffing, his hands going though his hair.

"Ah, you're really crazy you know?"

"Oh so now I'm the crazy one. Okay, I'm very sorry that I want to spend the rest of my life with a person I love the most and I want him to be happy and safe." Jungkook's hands formed into fists, his fingers turning white, nails digging into his palms.

"But that's not only about you! Have you even asked me what I want?" Jimin screamed with his finger pointing at himself.

"Then what do you want?" Jungkook took a step closer to older as his deep loud voice echoed through the house.

"I don't know!!!" Jimin yelled into younger's face as taller froze.

Jimin was breathing heavily as he looked down, his voice now quiet.
"I don't know okay?!"

Jungkook stared at older for few seconds as he was trying to calm down his aching heart.

"You don't know.... okay. Then I guess you also don't know if you love me at all." Jungkook whispered, looking at older with teary eyes.

When he didn't get any answer from older he nodded his head and chuckled sadly, turning around and walking out of the house. He slammed the door behind him, letting out a shaky breath as tears started falling from his eyes.

Jimin stared at the closed door and his knees gave out. He started crying so hard that he couldn't breathe. He put a hand on his chest, his heart beating rapidly as his lungs were burning. He clutched on his shirt where his heart was as he fell down on the floor, crying until he became numb.

👑

Jungkook was sitting at the cliff, breeze brushing his hair as his eyes were closed and cheeks were stained by dried tears.

He let out a big sigh when he looked down at the river. It's been a few hours since he was sitting here and he still has a bad feeling about this whole situation.

He shouldn't have left Jimin there alone as Jimin still must be weak after fainting. He really wantes to go back to older but he just couldn't find a courage to go back there.