𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

"Your Majesty, your parents are coming back next month. They expect you to choose a bride till then."

"I think I'm fully capable to manage kingdom by myself till I decide to marry someone." Young king just closed his eyes, not wanting to go through this conversation over and over again.

"But it could be nice to have pretty woman by your side. What about princess Eunbi?" One member of council said while other members nodded or hummed in agreement.

"No." King said with straight face.

"And what about-"

"I thought I made myself clear. By no I meant no." Jungkook said with low voice, glaring at council.

"But-"

"I didn't asked for your opinion, did I councillor Kim?" Jungkook stood up from throne and everyone immediately bowed 90°.

"I apologize for my behaviour Your Majesty." Old councillor was mumbling under his silver beard.

"If that's everything, you all may be excused." King said while walking down the stairs and down the hall past the council where everyone were still bowing.

👑

"I said I'm fine." Jimin said and pushed king back softly who was pouting, looking like a sad puppy.

"But you're still not fully recovered. What if you'll feel weak and faint somewhere in the middle of the forest and-" Before younger could continue, there was a small hand over his mouth.

"Stop it already please. I'll be fine." Jimin said softly, removing his hand, ruffling king's long hair.

Jimin stood in front of mirror, tying his robe. Then there were two strong arms around his waist, hard chest pressed against his back and chin rested on his shoulder.

Smaller sighed looking back at younger through the mirror. Jungkook was staring right back with wrinkles on his forehead as he was frowning.

"Then can I go with you?" King asked with excitement.

"No."

"But why not?"

"Because there will be so much work to do and I wouldn't have time on you and then you would be annoyed..... And you know what? If you continue to argue with me I will kick that royal butt of yours." Jimin raised his eyebrows at younger who laughed awkwardly mumbling soft 'sorry'.

They stood there like that for few minutes, comfortable atmosphere around them. They relaxed into hug, calm in each other's arms.

Suddenly Jungkook started spreading butterfly kisses on Jimin's nape. Jimin's knees almost gave up because of soft lips on his skin. Jungkook noticed it and his hold got firmer.

He melted into Jungkook's chest, gripping on younger's forearms as his breathing got heavier. Then Jungkook pulled away and hid his face into Jimin's bare shoulders which had now slightly visible red marks on it.