2~life at the infinity palace-~2

NOTE~when i add ~ to the then its douma and if i add a heart to the end it akaza yalll k peace *poof*                        

Tanjiro:
"Augh-...my head hurts.." i wake up in a bed with flowers and a redish pinkish color much like my hair...i look around and see nezuko in a pink bed with flowers...i go next to her and rub her head "i hope your okay nezuko...im gonna go find out whats happening okay?"i then pat nezukos head and then exit the japanese theme room... then i see a ton of rooms some upside down stairs just random like japanese typed stairs and walls all over the place.It didnt seem like it ended!then i hear a biwa(IS THAT WHATS IT CALLED?) sound then i smeel the scent its....MUZAN!

Muzan:
i see tanjiro shocked and then he turns around infront of me i then pat his head and say"i wont hurt you." he gets a little shocked and responded with "then what will you do?" with a scared but angered tone i then smile not really just a fake and say "akaza, douma, and kokushibou will show all the rules here,how we do things,and what u need to know if you have any questions ask me,okay?"he then nodded with a confused face i can tell her wondering why im being nice to him truth is....i dont even know."AKAZA,DOUMA,KOKUSHIBOU!" those 2 idoits and kokushibou then come bowing infront of me.i dont even know why i trust them in the first place.

me pov:  <--- NEW POV YALL AND THERE WILL BE TONS OF MORE(yes i observe
"yes master?" kokushibou said with a obedient voice"yall three with show tanjiro and nezuko around here and help them get set up,okay?"
muzan demanded he looked at akaza and douma and stated "if anyone of yall touch them youll be hearing from me." akaza and douma looked at eachother started smiling mischiviously then back at muzan muzan got mad and with a plain face and said "i mean it yall,i honestly dont know why i chose yall.tanjiro tell me if anyone of them give yo trouble i will be out for a few hours take care." a biwa sound then was heard and then muzan vanished akazaand douma quickly grabbed tanjiro in parts like his next and tigh and started bursting out "i wonder why master muzan likes himm!~""hes soo in shape imagine what his body looks like!<3""hes so adorableee~~~!""lets see if hes a naughtyy oneeee!<3""lets see what he looks like undresssed!!~~~"tanjiro then got red and pushed them both out of the way then he fell into the room he opened his eye to the face of...nezuko!

Tanjiro:
Nezuko! i got up and hugged nezuko "im glad youre awake!" the perverts then stared at me and the guy with six eyes walked torawds me and kneeled down "i apalogise for there actions i am uppermoon one Kokushibou but adress me as koku for short!"he then grabbed my hand and helped me up i said "thank you koku!"nezuko growled at them pervs and said "leave tan tan pwease you diwty little pwevewts!!" :nezuko its okay and please dont touch me without my consent what are yalls names i never got them?akazaa!!,douma!~<3 they both said i then told them "im tanjiro kamado! this is my little sister nezuko kamado! and if you hurt her,your dead."

Douma: <-- oh no the pervs pov!
whaaaa!~ this boy is feistyy~~cuteeeeee!~maybee akaza would wanna fuck him instead of mee~~~ohhh man~i wont let my snoiwflake do thatt~!!"hehh youre feisty!~ such a cutee~""hehh what can a demon slayer with no sword do?lets just give you what muzan said to doo!<3"we then walk around to go to introduce him to the rest of the uppermoons and i go next to akaza i start holding his hand~i wisper in his ear and say "he reminds me of youuu~~hey hey hey akiii!~~~ wanna fuckkk~!"i said it a little to loudd and they stopped and looked at me~~"whattt~~~old habit i guess i cant really get over his body ya know kokuuuu~~~maybe youll wanna have a threesome with usss~~~"
koku said"i rather get killed by our master then have a threesome with you to pervs."that made mee saddd~~~but i still get to play with akazaa tonightt~ "well that reminds meeee~~tanjiro when you and muzan have sex oh please let me watchhhh!!~~~i wont be that visibleee pleaseeeeee~~~!!"

Me pov: im back yall-
koku-kun tanjiro and nezuko-san activated: SIMP BREATH FIRST FORM! BLOODY NOSEBLEED!! tanjiro-kun squealed"HUH?! ME?! SEX?! M-MUZAN!!??!? next thing you know he was down on the ground with blood still out from his nose after they cleaned up there act and took 5 more hours they finally are meeting the uppermoons they have not yet met "okay master muzan said that tajiro will be staying for a while he also said he cannor eat him nor his sister nezuko i suggest we listen...he gave that death glare to the perverts.." a girl with white hair and green eyes that say uppermoon 6 said "wowww lord must really care for him he never said that to anybody and my names dakiii! nice to meet ya tanji-kunn!"a girl with her hair covering her eyes had a biwa and said "nakime...greeting tanjiro kamado." tajiro was confused and but calmly said"how did you know my last name?" "i had overheard you introduction with uppermoons 1 2 3 i am uppermoon 4." "he looks ehh no opinion anyways im hantengu!"then this creepy guy also with also the uppermoon 6 said "gyuutarou."then this one seem familiar to tanjiro then it shooked him hes from the demon slayer core..."youre kaigaku"

Nezuko:<---we need more of  her pov man
"youre da won who bully zenzen!!!" i chanted i then growled and then i felt a hand on my shouklder it was tantans! i grabbed it and said "please no bully :( :( " (oh my fucking goosh nezuko is so dayum cuteeee) everyone looked at me with adore and then tat dum won name....hmmm....oh douma! kinda like dumba! said "awwwwwww shes cuteeeee-~" next ting ya know tan tan wasent so happy after restaining the pwev and throwing him in his room we finished the with them and went to our room. me and tan tan both asked is only koku can show us den the akawa person and dumba went to do something called hmmm sex...?wha doe dat mean tbh-maybe me will ask tantan and koko what it means we got to the room nd then they started talking stuff i wan not pay attention then i asked what "sex" mean

Tanjiro:
i was talking with kokushi then about where everything was and ect- then nezuko ugged my arm she took of her bamboo agian an said "tan tan...wats sex?"(sware warning)........"THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS I WILL FUCKING BEAT THE DAMN SHIT OUT OF THEN FOR TEACHING MY SISTER TOSE INAPPROPRIATE WORKS I WILL FUCKING END THEM AN-"just as i was about to say a man know as muzan entered."i see that somethings have happend while i was out of the infinity palace" ahh so thats the name of the place..."mind telling me the details oh and koko your discussed you can go back to your room..."koku then froze i could tell he was shocked...i wonder why?koku bowed and said "t-thank you master...."he left with a smile on his face i smiled seeing that he was happy..

Muzan:<----micheal jacksons back yall
i see muzan smile while he leaves i get a bit jelous but i blush a little.....what is this feeling....why do i feel diffrent when im around him sometimes i simply dont feel like this around my wife and a little for my daughter...i then soon recalled what they called the feeling...it was called love..

CLIFFHANGER YALL MFSSSSSSSS no rlly i love yall <3 but im drying ti do 2 chapters per day 1300 words each chapter this and the first had both 1300 words and i really hope people soon read ma books anyways BYEEEEE UNTILL NEXT CHAPTERRR