13~giyuus boyfriend?~13

Kokushibou:<---mf GO GET UR MANZSS                                                                                                                                                                            the sun is coming up..and one of the hashiras might come in"me and giyuu then made the place dark but one window because we still needed some light to see i was locking the front door then heard a voice "t-tomioka-san?...would you you know l-like to have b-breakfeast with me?..."then giyuu came and then said "i-im sorry shinobo maybe later?""o-okay then to-tomioka-san...ill be back for lunch!"then i heard her leave
pin of dust:<----im totally not back >:3
shinobo then started to leave but then she heard them talk "kokoshibou im sorry shes just a friend tho...and i like you not her!"shinobo heard and then started to cry as she ran back to her masion :< (i feel bad) then mitsuri saw and ran trying to catch up and see whats wrong "shinobo!" (with giyuu) "looks she liked me and confessed yesterday but i love you! then he kissed kokushibo "mmmm.....guess you always know how to cheer me up..."then kokoshibo carried giyuu with giyuus legs around his lovers waist as kokushibou layed giyuu down on his old bed "you know ive never really seen your body....maybe i can get a chance?~..."giyuu looked a little concerned "hm whats wrong giyuu?""o-oh nothing!"kokushibou then trie to put giyuu stopped him "is something wrong?"kokushibou then pulled giyuu up to his face "well kinda?....im not really that comfotable showing my b-body...."
Giyuu:<----tea time!
shit..shit...shit...i cant let him see anyways hopoefully he will understand..."oh its okay giyuu! i respect that!" he then kissed me and then slid his tounge in with the kiss still i was gonna let him have some fun we fell onto the bed and he was ontop of me then we heard a biwa sound...."kokushibo-" everything was quiet they just stared at me getting fully dominated by kokushibou-"GYAAAAAAAA!!!!im so sorry giyuu and kokushiboo!!!!!"i was covering my ears "you scream v-very loud-"he screamed so loud that i bet the other hashiras heard "Giyuu is everything okay?"i heard the wind hashira with the mist "Giyuu!" i told them to hide as i finished hiding tanjiro and kokushibo muzan was infront of me as the door slammed open "...." they both pulled out there swords and sanemei went after muzan luckly the sun was not out yet and the night was gonna be on for a little more they broke out into the wall "Giyuu!are you okay?" muichiro went and asked me that just as he sensed kokushibo "another demons here....grab your nichirin!" i went to "grab" my nichirin but instead i went to go and get tanjiro and kokushibo im guessing tanjiro went to help muzan cause i heard the name "muzan-sama!" so i got kokushibo "giyuu! are you hurt?" "i-ah no! but they need help the suns gonna rise in a hour or 2! we dont have alot of time!" "why do we always get into fights?""i dont not know koku- but ill try to help!""i remeber what happened last time so okay." we went out the room and saw sanemi fighting muzan muichiro was also helping but going after tanjiro "ill help muzan you help tanjiro okay?""okay koku!"
Tanjirou:<---GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK AHHHHHHHH!!
shit!shit!shit! im already bleeding... hes fast and has good refelxes...i was getting chased by the mist hashira to bad i have no protection...wait my nichirin! i always keep it on me incase bad things would ever happen i pull out my nichirin sword and see muichiro stunned "giyuu!" i saw kokushibou helping muzan-sama i got to distracted though "Fourth form...Shirting Flow Slash!" in less then a blink of an eye i started bleeding...i moved as quick as i could but it was not enough..."TANJIRO!"..
Muzan:<----yes mfs gonna go rage rq
i heard giyuu scream "TANJIRO!" i looked and saw tanjiro bleeding by the side of his neck "Third form Clean Storm Wind Tree!" that attack seemed fast "Eight form..Moon-Dragon Ringtail!" with them attacking i came in from behind before he could even turn around i cut his arm off...."GAHHH!...."it was his sword weilding arm now hes gonn use his left... wait TANJIRO! kokushibou then cut his other arm off..."..." *Woosh!* we then saw another hashira it was the insect..."First form Dance of the butterfly!" she charged at kokushibo but his sword blocked it and then stabbed her "cmon lets help them!" we both ran to the mist hashira who tanjiro and giyuu were fighting tanjiro was on the ground he passed out due to his blood loss....ill never forgive that... "First form! Low Clouds,Distance Haze!" giyuu had no sword so kokushibo went to rushing as i went to tanjiro "Third form!Loathsome Moon,Chains!" he was attacking muichiro with giyuu as i went to tanjiro luckly his wound was more to his shoulder then his neck but it went pretty far in..."im sorry tanjiro..."i hugged him then the mountain started shaking it was a small place  and the houses were scattered pretty far from eachother so soon the house was a pile of rubble and tey started fighting more to the death...i took tanjiro by the shade under a tree and started to treat his wounds...im lucky nakime taought me how to honestly..wait...nakime!"Nakime!" soon nakime, nezuko, and zenistu was infront of me... "please help me treat tanjiro to his wounds?""i- sure master!"
Muichiro:<-----MANNN NEW POVV!!!!
Dang it! i have to save the others before they bleed out! "Seventh form! Obscurbing Clouds!" "Kokushibou watch out!"giyuu went and saved the uppermoon... i almost got his neck but after the amound of distruction they were stunned for a little giyuu was hugging the uppermoon? this dosent make any sense! forget that...i need to help the other hashiras! i went and saw shinobo stabbed and sanemei with no arms..."No!" i cant let them die! then uzui came "i finished my mission what happened?" there is muzan and uppermoon 1 here...help me just get them to safety! and treat them!" "sure muichiro!" we hurried to the infirmary we saw master and master was shocked "W-what happned to sanemei and shinobo!""we found muzan and uppermoon 1 and then they got wounded but the thing is giyuu was helping them!""what do you mean?""he was fighting against me with uppermoons 1... i dont know wy but it must have something to do with him dissapearing!""hmm get them to the infirmary..make sure that you dont lose them! ill get other hashiras! "okay master!" we went back and didnt see them..."well shit  muichiro..." "if they got away on foot they could not be that far! we searched and search till the other hashiras came here with us "muichiro tengen!" we saw obanai mitsuri gyomei and rengoku "what happened? master called us!" rengoku exclamed "welll... basically ill start from the beginning..
peice of rubble :<---HEHEHE I GET DRAMA AND STORY TELLING
muichiro said "i was with sanemei traning and then we heard a scream...it was from giyuus water masion so we wet to investigate...When we got there giyuu refused to open the door..so i lockpicked it and then we saw muzan next to giyuu he looked really concerned sanemei bursted out the walls with the demon king as i told giyuu to get his nichirin sword...then a boy came out he looked like the one that went missing the tanjiro kid.He stabbed me in the chest with a knife then ran..i started chasing him i was able to make him bleed a little then giyuu and uppermoon 1 came out..instead giyuu attacked me..i was able to get that kid good but giyuu kept attacking me then when i looked i saw sanemei with no arms...shinobo was nearby and attacked uppermoon 1 but he stabbed her..i stunned the uppermoon and giyuu but...giyuu was protecting him...i think they have a good relationship.." then muichiro relised...giyuu was with kokushibo "muichiro you look concerned whats wrong?""wait!" muichiro intterupted rengoku "i- no..it cant be!""whats wrong muichiro-san?" mitsuri questioned "are you okay...your poor soul is in shock..." "i-..remeber how giyuu has an unknown partner?""yes?" all the hashiras said then wondering what he was concluding "i think that hes dating him...it may be sudden but byfar there relation ship for friends seem to caring...""muichiro any proof?" "not yet but its a very positive feeling on what ive seen so far.. a few minutes till the sun is up hurry try to find them!
giyuu:<---HI MAMA!!
i had kokushibous head resting on my lap...shit they found out...i was hearing everything behind a tree in some bushes then kokushibo woke up "giyuu?...""shh!"i put my fingers on his lips he tried to make as little as sound as he wispered "what happened?""after i pushed you muichiro stunned us...and i woke up he and the other hashiras bodys were gone...but its still dark the others are nearby... with nakime..nezuko and zenistu are here to not far we can still make it...""lets stay till i can get back on my feet a little..okay?""okay then kokushibo"kokushibou then sat up and pulled me on his lap then  started kissing me as he slid his tounge in of course he won dominance and then explored my whole mouth.."mm~..." he then put his hand up my shirt and started playing with my chest..he kept rubbing and then stopped "now thats all i needed...." we then got up and then started to go to where the others were then the sound hashira came.."THERE!" then these bombs went off it created smoke i found it as a chance to get away but my leg was stuck after i got out the smoke was almost gone then we got out as fast as we could we saw the others "your okay giyuu and koko!" nezuko hugged us "heh!" "my biwa is all ready we can go now!" we finally got back to a place i would call Home..well the infinity palace...and we all went to our rooms well tanjiro was in nakimes infimary room while she was treating his wounds "hey kokushibou im gonna take a bath okay?" "heh okay giyuu!" i went into the bathroom and took off my shirt...i stood there starin at what ive done to myself in the past i then heard some foots steps "hey giyuu you left your-" then kokushibo froze in shock...before i met him i used to yknow..cut?ive never told anybody but for my own lver to find out in this way after a long night..."giyuu..." he came closer and closer then he rushed into a hug with me "why in the first place..?""im not comfortable saying...""its okay just please..promise me o never to this agian...""O-okay..." then koku started to release tears from his eyes i fell down as he fell on me crying while he snugged his face into the side of my sholder he started to calm down heh.. "i still gott to take a bath ya know?""nu""koku-kun-""nuu""Koku-"Nuu""Reall-""NUU!"guess i have to take a bath with this little one then-.."you wanna take bath with me then?""can i still hold you?""sure-just let me take off our clothes first-"kokushibou still didnt want to stop holding me so i have to have a hard time getting undressed.. i got undressed finally then got into the water.and kokushibo still had his hands and arms wraped around my waist resting his head on my lap the thing is he was so close to my member... basically his head was right above it!"i wa slaying in the tub while kokushibo still didnt let go!"kokushibo youve been holding on for a long time-" and then i saw his eyes closed....it was so peacful.."aw..."he then move onto my member i started blushing very hard as i tried not to make any noise and way him up  untill i was gonna wash him but i failed.."ngh...~" then kokushibo started to move agian rubbing my body more "ahh~...." he started to move more and more everytime i made i noise "ahhhh~....."gyah!... this is getting hard to bere....
Kokushibo:<---very much wanting to f giyuu EVENTHOUGH HES ALREADY GONNA BE MUMZA
i woke up in the tub because giyu all the sudden moan then well i saw that i was still attached to his waist and i was right on his wet member i noticed he moans when i moved so i wanted to tease my dear lovely giyuu...i started rubbing my head to get more sounds out of im and then he put his hands on my head "ko-koku-kun...i know yur awake" i did a smirk as he pulled my head up frm his waist "so i offer a bath with you and this is what i ge-" i the bit on his neck and started to get more noises out of that mouth is his..."nyah!~...."i got where weak spot in his neck and strated sucking on it the most..then i started to go down to his chest and started sucking on his (YKKKK) i sucked on one and rubbed the other one giyuu wraped his egs tight around my body and started making louder noises but they were pretty covered up by the water moving  "nyah!~..ahh!~....ngh~!"after i stopped teasing giyuu cus he looked pretty worned out i was still able to wash him and touch him everywhere but still he also did the same to me..
TIME SKIP
after we got out and rested in our bed and went to sleep...

HELP MY MOMMA GOT THE COPS ON A KID WHO KICKED ME IN THE FACE AND STOMACH-