15~Mitsuki ______ Tomioka~15

at the forest home.. Giyuu:<-----NAME TIMEE!!
"kokushibou!""ah! yes tomioka-san?""i have a name!""what is it?" "mitsuki...as in beautiful moon...""thats perfect! little mitsuki..." then kokushibou took her out my hands and hugged her "wow her hair is growing fast next thing you know her hair will be longer then ours heh!""your right about that koku-kun..." then kokushibou looked at me with concern "hey giyuu you look sad whats wrong?""i-i cant bare but to think if she is a demon and has to eat humans....and wont ever get to see the day...w-what if a demon slayer slays her? i cant bare but worry...i dont wnat to lose my baby mitsuki..."just then mitsuki woke up and started waving her hands around""aww now look who woke up after 4 hours of trying to get you to sleep!"then mitsuki started babbeling "ma-ma!""i- i guess shes growing fast huh!""im hoping she starts teething early...the earliest is 3-4 months old so we can find out...""hey its gonna be okay giyuu!"just then kokushibou kissed giyuu "hey im going to be in the flower feild for a little while okay?""okay dear!"
Ubuyashiki:<-----MASTERR!!
its been 9 months since giyuu was gone..and i then woke up and remebered about what he told me 8 months ago...he told me about him and somebody else...i hope hes doing okay now...i wonder if hes already had his kid yet?...i hope hes doing fine.. im going to send hashiras i search that place agian...the forest house...i already sent out a crow the hashiras should be here any minute now..."dear.the hashiras are here.""ah-yes..."i went out and saw the insect sound and fire hashiras here "Master! you look very well today." they then bowed down "im assigning you all to the same mountain youve found with giyuu.i want you to find him agian.please bring him back..""yes master!"then they all left...i hope he comes back safely...i want to meet this child of his...
Tanjiro:<-----next one to be preggo honestly
i woke up in bed next to muzan...i found his hand on my member still?! "m-muzan-sama...."muzan then woke up "yes tanjiro?""c-can you pleas get your h-hand off?..."muzan then did the oppisite and then started rubbing my member agian "nya~..." he stroked faster and faster and faster then i cummed in the blanket "heh dont worry ill wash it okay?" and then he lifted his hands up and licked my cum "still the perfect taste for me huh?i still want some more you know.... then he removed the cum filled blanket off of us and then he went down below and went down to my wet member.."wow tanjiro...you look ike 11 inches!""m-muzan-sama w-we just!~"he started sucking me..somehow he swollowed me whole! "gyahh!~" i cummed with the warmth of his mouth...its so wet and warm... "gah~.. tanjiro y-your dick is yummy...i love licking the tip especially..." he said that before swirling his long tounge around my tip of my wet hard dick filled with cum..."ngh~...."he licked me more and more as i cummed agian and agian i cummed 5 times before he stopped..muzan was panting and so was i i was panting more then anybody every did ever..."w-wow 5 times tanjiro? y-you have a-alot of cum!~now i can lick it off of you!"he then just started licking me body everywhere where cum was and some places were cum was not after we got a new blanket and were sleeping...
the paint dot on rengokus kimono:<---NOT ME UMMM
rengoku uzui and shinobo were finally at the flower feild "it should be right here...look over there!" shinobo then got the others to follow her and then saw the forest house "maybe we should explore okay?""okay shinobo!"
with giyuu:
i dressed up mitsuki in a coat because it was very cold due to it being 2 days after new years aka January 2nd and put her hair in a peautiful bun with some flower hairpins "there you go my dear.."i then heard footsteps and got a bad feeling i pulled out my old half anf half coat to get ready to flee if i had to. i grabed mitsuki and looked around "is anybody there?" i grabbed my katana and pulled it out just incase then mitsuki started crying "a-ah mitsuki! shh its okay..." then i heard 3 different foots steps running towrds me and then i dogded the attacks "wow giyuu your a hashira and still hiding whyd yo even do this" tengen exclaimed "thats not for you to know." "and what you got right there to-mi-o-ka-san! whats in the wrapped thing?""w-why are yall even here?""master sent us to get you giyuu master wants you back we suggest you come back before me shinobo and tengen use force.""look...just go and leave me alone-" just then kokushibou showed up "id suggest you stop..you heard him okay?""wow imagine being a fromer hashira and having a demon protect you? to-mi-o-ka-san!""n-no i dont-""dont be shy admint your weak to-mi-o-ka-san!""you heard giyuu hashira. just leave us alone.""us? wow tomioka-san! i would not be surprised if you even soon dont think bad about demons anymore!""just stop..""what your gonna go to your friends?oh wait! you dont have any!"just then kokushibou escaped out the house and giyuu started to look sad then they stoped "giyuu please dont take what she said personal...its okay! tanjiro master nezuko zenistu and nakime are your friends!dont worry you have a beautiful daughter too...and you have me!""y-youre right..."kokushibou the hugged giyuu into a kiss "t-thank you kokushibou...for being here for me.." just as soon as they stopped kissing the hashiras got there "wow tomioka-san! just come with us and we wont harm you little friend!" "like hell i would shinobo!" just then they left" we have to stay in the forest koku-kun... we still dont know it mitsuki is a demon or no...""okay well stay inside the forest!""okay then should we split up?""no i dont want to leave you giyuu!" the they stopped "oh okay then kokushibou youll come with me"
then they started to head to the other side of the flower feild and then they heard nakimes biwa sound nearby the garden house "oh no...kokushibou one of the others are here""lets go then!" we rushed back to the garden house to find who was there
tanjiro:<-----hi tantan <3
"giyuu kokushibo!-" i didnt hear anybody i so i grabbed muzan-sama's hand and then looked around "tomioka? kokushibo?""maybe there off somewhere?""i dont know... something feels odd-" just then i smelled scents i havent for some time.."cmon this way!" we exited the home and then saw hashira the sound insect and fire "hey i hear somebody over there..." "cmn lets go check it out!" i then pulled muzan with me and rushed to find giyuu and kokushibo "w-whats wrong tanjiro?""i smell unfamiliar scents...we have to get out and find giyuu and kokushibou and telll nakime to bring us back.."we ran to where giyuu and kokushibous scent was "over here!" we saw giyuu and kokushibo "kokushibou giyuu!" i went to hug them "ummm master looks not okay-...he looks drunk-""he is. ive been carrying him all the time- thats why we came back early!" just then we heard nakimes biwa and went to the infinity palace "well now that were here we finally named mitsuki!""named who?" me and muzan both said that whos mitsuki-? "oh wait- NEVERIND!well imma take muzan back to our room hes...well not good-(hes drunk-)""OH- get him out of here then- I DONT TAKE ANY CHANCES-" funny for giyuu to say that i headed back to mine and muzan-samas room "Tanjirooo~""oh shush it"i put my hand infront of his mouth and he bit me "OUCH!" i accidentally dropped muzan though- he face planted the floor!"AH! muzan-sama are you okay!" he turned around he wasent harmed though "i wanna have a fun night~~" he pulled me infront of him...well 2nd night in a row....CURSE YOU KOKUSHIBOU AND GIYUU!!!
uzui:<----wassup "ladies man"
me rengoku and shinobo searched the whole forest but could not find them...shit..."i think we must return to master and give him the news!""yeah lets hurry and leave...i cant stand the smell of this forest...it smells bad.."shinobo covered her nose after "yeah so lets go! this mission was so unflashy!""yeah-yeah get your flashiness and leave with us!"rengoku then pulled my back of my collar and we set of back to the mansion...then they all stopped..."Theres a demon...cmon lets go slay it!"we then found that demon the nezuko kamado girl and zenistu turns out they were here all along we just didnt find them..."wait..;ets hide in the bushes..."gah...STOP PULLING ME RENGOKU! he then finally let go as we spied on them
Nezuko-chan:<-----oofies...
i was with zenistu we were playing with my pet bunnies in the garden there names were aki taiko and akira taiko was the only boy and akira was white with pink spots taiko was black and had fade purple ears and aki was white with red spots on her eyes i had aikira and aki on my lap and zenzen had taiko with him "hey zenzen! i was thinking of getting giyuu and kokushibou a pet bunny! as a gift!"(nezuko ca say muzans name btw) "what makes you consinder that?" "well as a gift for little girl!" i got off the rock and put my girl bunnies down"next give tanjiro a bunny he really need company all he ever has is him yknow?""yeah i wanted to give them a white bunny with brown ears!" i the put my hand on my head to where a bunnies ears were supposed to be to show him "heh okay then nezuko-chan!""i want to give them the bunny when they name her btw! so im gonna ask muzan and tantan to borrow some yen!" "and ill take you to town! count on me i will always save you nezuko!"he said that like he ment it i know he did though! just then zenistu got up and then pushed me out the way "NEZUKO!" he screamed there was dust everywhere and i could not see but when the dust cleared i saw 3 hashiras... "oh shit.... nezuko its gonna be okay..."then the tall won said "look you unflashy demon and you lighnight boy...were taking you with us..."then zenistu grabbed me and he started running they were chasing us "zenzen there to fast!" zenistu started looking back and then ilooked and saw SUNLIGHT! "ZENISTU STOP!" before he could stop i touched the sunlight but i didnt burn...."w-wha...nezuko-...y-your n-not burning!" i was happy but then the next thing i know i blacked out..
A few hours later...
Tree branch with pink leaves:<----HAII!!
nezuko and zenistu woke up agian with hashira holding them back this time "i see you got the same ones agian? Heh! now ill finally stabb this boy unlike last time..." "wait! sanemei let me ask them questions first." then shinobo took off the bamboo of nezuko and asked her questions "first. where is giyuu and who is kokushibo." just then sanemei held up his sword to zenistus neck nezuko then didnt want zenistu to get hurt and spoke " dont hurt zenistu!G-Giyuu is probally at the infinity p-palace! and kokushibou is uppermoon 1!""okay now. where is the infinity palace?" "I-It unable to get to without a certin demons biwa! so its impossible to get there mostly!""counts but what is that kokushibou persons relationship with giyuu." nezuko then froze she knew she would be mad but she didnt want to get zeniostu hurt "well? answer her question " he put it more to zenistus neck "O-okay!....giyuu and kokushibou are dating!" then all the hashiras froze in shock. "WHAT THE HELL? HOW CAN A FORMER HASHIRA DATE A DEMON!" sanemei yelled "THATS THE MOST UNFLASHIEST THING EVER." "wow....we must get this former demonslayer and decpaitate of this poor soul...." "i used to praise that giyuu man... i dont know if me and my snake should now be responsible for killing him now..." "Wha! giyuu-kun? dating? demon? gya!! i need to ask obanai-san if its true!" "what....? eh.. i might forget anyways..." "that traitor! i will use flamebreathing and decapitate of him!" "...what else." "i k-know where there heading next... the entertainment district! yoshiwara tokyo japan! there going there tommorrow!" "anything else i should know?" "..." then master spoke "ive heard enough about giyuu....what about muzan kibusuji.?" "hes also heading to the Entertainment district tommorow! the same one! and his head cannot be cut off! it will not work..." "not surprised its the demon king..." "N-now just dont hurt zenistu!" "eh fine..tch.." sanemei then let zenistu go "zenzen!" zenistu was on the ground coughing "i will take them with me to the butterfly masion." "why thank you for that shinobo.

after the hashiras all fell alseep and then on to the next day.....
SORRY FOR LATE POSTTT!!!