4~douma's and akaza's night~4

HEHEHEHHE AKAZA AND DOUMA BRING U THERE SMUT but story to ;) reminder ~ is douma <3 is akaza
contains:kokushibou being a father of nezuko SMUT and tanjiro getting flustered
Akaza:<-----ouh nooo
"i think master saw us..nezuko lets tuck you in bed before were dead okay?""okay koko!"<---(SHES TO CUTE)said nezuko after wer went spying on master an tanjiro and saw they getting a lil lit made me miss doumas nice body hehh maybe we can fuck agian tonight "hey akazaaa~~~""yes douma?<3""wanna go playyy~~~""akaza douma please dont say that while nakime and nezuko are here? THERE TO INOCCENT.""ahhhh~~~~okay fineeee lets goo akazaa!~~~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~S.M.U.T. W.A.R.N.I.N.G~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ME POVV:<------i was forced to imagine this.                    yall use yalls knowlodge on who speakin my prettys
Douma grabs akaza's hand opens the door and yeets him in his room on his bed(MF CLOSE THE DAYUM DOOR?!?!?!) he then takes of akazas shirt or fucking small as jacket (wtf is akaza wearing on his chest?)and they they start kissing douma bites akaza's lips asking for enterance and akaza grants him enterance douma and akaza sit up and douma is on akazas lap facing him he explores everywhere of akaza mouth and then starts going down to akazas neck gives him alot of hickeys and bites mark till he found a sweet spot "ngh~...<3""i guess you like it there akazaa~~~~"akaza keeps bitig on the same spot till"mhhmm!~~..m-move down l-lower doumaa~<3"douma obeys akaza and moves down lover to his chets he starts playing with akaza by teasing him member by rubbing on it"s-stop gosh damn t-teasing~!...just do it a-already douma~!"douma then sliped of akazas pants and took of his shirt unbuckeld his pants and soon they both were stripped from the clothes<---( i just learned to spell dat today yall)"ya dont wanna be preppeddd~~?""hehh i never say yes to that idoit!<3"douma then pulls akaza on his meber while hes laying down then bounces akaza up and down "AHHH!~~N-NOT ThAT H-HARD!~~<3"douma kept bouncing akaza "HAHHH!~~~""S-SLOW DOWNN!~~~""NGH!~~""AHHH!~~""D-DOUMA IMMA c-"before akaza could even say it he spreaded all of his hot sticky liquid on doumas (I HAD TO) abz(BAHHA)"ahhh~~~woww akiii!~~you cummed alott~~i still need to find you sweet spot thoo!~~~"akaza then sat up and layed akaza down where he was at he put akazas legs on his shoulders and then lined up his  member with akazas enterance then slammed in him "HAHHH!!~~~~T-TOO HARD DOUMAA!!~~~"douma being naughty still didnt listen he went in and out with each time rougher and harder then the last "GAHHH!~~~~""AGHH!~~D-DEEPER D-DEEPERRR!!~~~""AHH~~HARDER PLEASEE!~~~~ILL BE YOU LITTLE SLUT<---(dies on cringe oh shit why am i here agian?) DOUMA AHHH!~~~""Y-your t-tight~~i-i like itt~~"
douma kept going in and out till he hit akazas prostate "AHHH!~~IM GONNA-"akaza then cums agian all on douma"wowww!~~ur sweet spot gives alot of cumm akii!~~"after douma got what he wanted he put on their outfits and started kissing *KNOCK KNOCK*"AKAZA DOUMA I  KNOW IT WAS YALLS IDEA TO SPY ON US."next thing ya know muzan and tanjiro are in the room "cmonn masterrr~~~~theres a new thing called privacyy!~~~""you think i would let you have privacy?""i-M-MUZANN M-MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE THEM P-PRIVACYY!"tanjiro said with a nose bleed and the most hardest blushing face ever "....your lucky this time akaza and douma."

Muzan:<---- FINALLY THAT WAS ME SAING 500 WORDS OR MORE
welp i caught akaza and douma doing it agian do they ever have a break?i kinda feel bad for akazas legs."would you like to see nezuko tanjiro?"kokushibou said"o-oh sure!thank you for taking care of her koku and nakime!"i then go with tanjiro and kokushibou to nezukos and tanjirous room koku opened the door and nezuko was sound asleep on her pink bed "thank you agian nakime and koku!"kokushibou then left with nakime leaving me tanjiro and nezuko who was alseep"so what would you like to do tanjiro?""ohh ummm c-cuddle?"W-WHA- he wanted to hug..me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~L~A~T~E~R~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME:<----- ooooo maybe smt might happen i mean it is a smut chapter\
muzan and tanjirou were cuddling with eachother in tanjirous bed next to nezuko<--(THEY BETTER NOT SMUT NEXT TO HER >;(()till tanjirou decided to kiss muzan then muzan soon entered his toung into tanjiros mouth"mhh!~...M-muzan~"when muzan heard tanjiro moan his name he started blushing"w-wha?""I-I IM SORRY!!"not long after muzan and tanjiro fell asleep on tanjiros bed

SORRY THIS IS VERY SHI+ORT I THINK ITS ONLY 840 WORDS IM BUSY SRRY ABOUT DIS DELAY I WILL DO ANOTHER CHAPTER AS SOON AS I CAN!WORDS IT WONT LET ME SEE BUT AHHHHH MERRY x MAS EVEEEE SOO YASSS

STAY PRETTY MY BEAUTIFULS!!<3