16~Entertainment district..~16 (part 1?)

tanjiro:<----HEHEE!!!
i woke up and i felt...weird... it was still night time we were heading to the entertaining district because there are alot of poeple there..."M-muzan-sama-..." ii rushed to the restroom...i think im ill... after i got out i went to wake muzan-sama up... "m-muzan-sama..." then he woke up and pulled me close "is something wrong tanjiro?" "i-im just a little s-sick...i-im sure ill feel better soon though!" "okay then..we should get up.." muzan the carried me bridial style and i got flustered as we walk into kokushibou and giyuus room we saw them already awake in the kitchen though giyuu was carrying mitsuki and kokushibou was cooking "i decided to make something before we go.. hey thanks agian master for inviting us!" "my pleasure kokushibou" kokushibou get all happy when muzan-sama treats him nice so he started to thank thank you many times to him "but here ya go tanjiro and giyuu!" then i wondered about nezuko "hey kokushibou and giyuu have you didnt happened to catch nezuko and zenistu coming back did you?" "oh no..but shes maybe in her room still?" "okay!" she said she was gonna meet us later so i didnt worry alot... then with some help of nakime we were at the district...
                                                                                                             LATER....
i was in a new kimono muzan-sama bought me it was my second fav!"so what do you want to check out tanjiro?"i pointed to a clothing shop "oh okay then!" muzan then took me there but people kept staring at us... when we got trough the crowd i saw a lot of beatiful komonos but all i wanted was a new hairpin! "so what do you want tanjiro?" "oh nothing really just a new hairpin!" "you sure nothing else i can get you anything?" "yes im sure muzan-sama!" i went to find some then i saw many they all looked preatty but then i finally chose it was with flowers with white and red beads with red beads dangling on the bottom they were very beatiful then i felt muzan-samas hand on my shoulder and i was mesmerized by is beauty "thats the one you want?" "ah- yes!"

 when we got trough the crowd i saw a lot of beatiful komonos but all i wanted was a new hairpin! "so what do you want tanjiro?" "oh nothing really just a new hairpin!" "you sure nothing else i can get you anything?" "yes im sure muzan-sama!" i we...

after we got to where we could buy it "okay thats 3,450 yen."muzan-sama handed her the yen and we got out of there we didnt visit anymore stores we just went back to where we were staying one we got there muzan put thehairpin in my head "you look beautiful...with or without the pin...."i started feeling my face getting red "aww you shy now?" "N-No!" "dont be shy~ i know that face~" then muzan pulled me closer to him and the next thing we know we kissed..and then after he got ontop of me and...
giyuu:<----MUMZA TIME
i was in kokushibous lap and i just kept having a bad feeling..."hey giyuu you seem down...""oh..its just ive been havinga bad feeling ever since we got here...and i havent seen nezuko or zenistu...d-do you think something happened?""look all i know is you need some rest okay?""o-okay..can we talk in the morning though?""yes ofcourse..." kokushibou then kissed me and left to go eat... i just worried about nezuko and zenistu...what if the hashiras got them agian?..maybe they will come back tommorow...just then mitsuki started to cry so i got up
and went to check up on her "mitsuki..." i went and saw she was up i pulled her to me and tried to make her go to bed agian...but once she looked like she fell asleep and i put her down she kept clinging to me.."okay then ill just take you with me.." i went back to bed and put her to sleep there when she finally was asleep i put her back in her room this is gonna be a long night.....
uzui:<----oooo a hooker
we didnt know if they could be lying or not so they only sent me i searched for info but couldnt find any...and ive heard rumors over 50 people have gone missing so a uppermoon might be here...i also took that nezuko and zenistu kids with me i had to use that zenistu and nezuko kids as a decoy and i got this rando named inosuke to help i sent that deon nezuko to the tokitos house shes in the house of the oiran we saw earlier and that boar head got into the Ogimoto house im surprised by that i just dropped the blondie off at the Kyogokus house finally ive got rid or them...now to find my wives....
                                                                                    some time later....
we were all at the room of the nezuko kamado girl to tell us stats reports and then we found ot there may be 2 demons one at "inokos" house and one at "zenkos" house "just discribe yalls demons" "ITS A BELT IT GOES TRU WALLS AND-" "qiet down! they might hear us inosuke!" "YOU QUIET!" and they started fighting so i just got nezukos word "zenistu said dat his demon was the oiran of his home were not sure tho"atleast one of thems really useful...
Nezuko:<----:>
me and zenzen had to lie that we bearly had contact with muzan so they dont use us i know its daki here... and i didnt tell them everything but we have to lay low stil...""atleast one of yall is useful... well untill next time!" soon they all left my room and then i heard somebody knock on my door "yes?" "nezuko! we really need yor help we need to move some luggage and were short staffed today! are you avalibe?""oh-yes i am!"then i went to help them and when i was delivering the luggage i heard 2 little girls talk. "they say the kyogokus house madam fell from a window and died.""Thats scary.Lets be careful,okay?""alot of older girls are leaving these days, comitting ashinuke.""so scary!" i wondered what was ashinuke and i asked "whats ashinuke?""nezuko-chan you dint know? ashinukes when you run off without paying your debts. its really bad if you get caught! some people do manage to run off with there lover!" "yeah like the other day..Suma Oiran."Suma? one of uzuis wives! this can be information..then the Oiran came in "stop spreading these rumors...nobody know is she really did make it out.." "miss..did she really comitte?" "you seemed concerned why is that?"Oh no.... i cant! lie! AHHH!!! "S-s-shes myyy...... myyyy!..... O-O-O-Older s-sisterrr!!" "oh well then here take some candy!" oo this looks good! not as good as kokushibos cooking tho!
"hey i want candy!" "me too!" "you girls just had some!" then i left well the candy did taste nice!
Zenistu:<-----HEHEHE
instead of me leaving nezuko i stayed there. nobody will notice i was gone i just said im feeling ill."nezuko...we must talk where nobody can hear us.."i pulled nezuko into a dark space with no windows and bearly any light "nezuko...the others are here right now...and uzui might stillbe onto us...we can look for them tonight and run tommorow night...okay?" "o-okay ten zenzen!" we then left in search of them
"maybe we should go see daki...."we went back to my house and went into dakis room without anybody seeing us "daki- i mean Warabihime?"(HOW TF DID I REMEBER DAT-) "ugh..what are you-" then daki saw us "oh...its yall..if your looking for master then i do not know...but try looking for kokushibo and giyuu...there supposed to be near here.""thanks you dak- warabihime!" "your welcome..but first"
then then reach for nezuko..."let me after give nezuko a gloiw up!!!""o-okie daki!""well thank your then but we must go""okay bye you two!" then we left to try to find giyuu and kokushibou it wasent long till i got kokushibous sound and knew where he was we then got to a house it looked pretty expensive when we entered we closer the door it was a little brighter then outside by all the lights... "huh whos there?-"we then saw giyuu walk in "giyuu!""Nezuko!" giyuu hugged nezuko " i was so worried! i thought something happened..." "something did... here can we explain?""sure! ill get some tea for you guys!" we then sat down and there was tea on a table "so..a hashira captured us agian and then we were forced to tell where you kokushibou tanjiro muzan and daki were....but we had to lie a little...now the sound hashira is just here because if yall all really are here then they would send more because they sent hashiras nearby tis area...""well then...would you like to stay here? or i can tell you were muzan and tanjiro are...wait..did they as you about tanjiro cause-" "no we just told them muzan not tanjiro they dont know hes also here but tanjiro is with him so..""okay but will you stay or no?" "no we have to go back because the sound hashira might still be on our case..so were gonna run away tommorow.." "well then here!" giyuu gave us bags  of nezuko and mines favorite candy" "kokushiboy and me cooked them i want you to have then!"hey were is kokushibou?""oh well hes not here right now nezuko hes out but he will return soon..." "oh well tell him me and zenzen said hi!""okay!" we then left i felt this as a perfect moment to hold nezuko-chans hand and she let me! soon ill ask her!
Uzui:<----ohhh no...
as i watched the on the roof i saw the 2 traitors! they were coming from those expensive huses over there? i wante dto ask what there doing but this may lead me to muzan or an uppermoon themself...i decided to trick them then...to see if my theory is true..
                                                                                                                     day 2...
we then met up at nezukos place agian for another stats report and this is where i would trick them..."well thank you nezuko inosuke and zenistu your helping me alot and i apriciate."then i left..now just to spy on them...
Tanjiro:<----EEEEEEKKKKKKKK RAWR!
"tanjiro..im taking you to the doctor...""Wha- why?.."i was in bed i was "sick" and muzan-sama was gonna take me to a doctor  because of this... we then got up and left it was crowded and so many lights...i felt dizzy like i was just gonna pass out... when we got there we sat in a corner untill we then got into the room "okay well we ran some test and we have news!" "you-" "wait..would you consider it good news or bad news?" muzan interupted "hm you must consider i would say good though!" "your not sick you just pregnant!" i was shocked i didnt talk untill we got back we then finally went into our room to talk "M-muzan-sama..."muzan then smiled and hugged me "thats the best news ive ever heard tanjiro!" he was so excited! i was too but...i did have worries like what if something bad happened but still i was excited! "this is the best day ever tanjiro!""Youre right muzan-sama! but we should maybe start planning it...(the wed) because i want to have she or him after!" "okay then tanjiro!" muzan-samas smile..it was so beautiful...how was i able to get him?...
Me<3:----->CHANGING MY USER TO VORTECHX OKAY?
uzui was behind nezuko and zenistu without them knowing because they were heading to tanjiro and muzan "cmon this is where they said they were!" then nezuko grabbed zenistu hand and pulled him uzui was puzzeled. why would thye be heading to the expensive houses?"right here!" then they enetered another road filled with glamorus houses "this is where he said!" they knocked on the door  " and then tanjiro muzan opened it uzui looked and saw him. THE DEMON KING HIMSELF! just then muzan spoke "nezuko! tanjiro was worried then muzan patted nezuko on the head "hi musan! we have to tell you stuff!" "oh well come in i have to tell you things to!" just then they entered and uzui followed them and just when they were all calm uzui striked he broke down the wall and then Striked after tanjiro.

SORRY FOR THIS ITS SHORT  AND LATE SORRY!!! and im changing my user btw!