02

M I X I E

Something my sisters and I don't encourage enough is taking snacks for these kind of stake out missions, which is why I do.

I mean blunts count as snacks right? Like you get the munchies...

Weed, marijuana, devils lettuce, whatever you want to call it, well it's my need, get it, need for weed...?

I was 15 when I had hit my first blunt, I took such a long drag that I coughed my lungs up. At first I didn't like the way it burned my throat, but now... now I crave it. It's an addiction really, but at least I wasn't out here doing crack or acid.

My sisters didn't quite share the same mindset as I did on the particular plant. Stella was all business, ruining her lungs was one of her worst nightmares, Janey doesn't do it because sadly and I mean truly sadly, she's allergic, and Laney trips to much when she's high. We learned the hard way when she threw up all over my shoes.

"Stella, I would love nothing more than to help you with your little problem, but I do have to advise, there is a charge for my services." I rolled my eyes as I hear the voice of Dillan Parker through the comms. It was almost professional but lacked the empathy factor. My mouth wrapping around the brown stained paper as I inhaled the burning sensation of smoke.

"What's the charge for your services 25 million or did you already take that?" Stella's voice mocked out in an emotionless tone causing excitement to bubble up in me as I exhaled the smoke with a smile playing on my lips. I leaned my body forward as my left foot stayed on the foot peg, giving me leverage to jump off is the worst came to worst safe word was uttered.

"Excuse me?" I could hear the snarl bite in Dillan's voice. If I were in there I bet she recoiled as though Stella slapped her across the face with a stack of 100's.

"Grace Corp, does it sound familiar?" The slight rustle of a piece of fabric leads me to believe Stella crossed her leg over the other and sloth her skirt down with her palms and a cocked head at the woman.

"Janey how's it going, everything going smoothly?" I question Jane since she's watching through the cameras in the van.

"From what I can see, she's shocked, a bit scared if I'm reading her facial expression correctly." She explains casually with a yawn at the end of her sentence.

"I think this meeting is done Stella. Please leave." The slight waver in Dillan's voice only made the raging fire in me roar at the pathetic fear. If she gets scared by simple words, imagine when a knife runs down her neck directly over her artery.

My eyes narrow as two men decked out in black walk up the sidewalk to the entrance of the shady bar. The bulge didn't miss my eyes in the back of their pants. They walked in sync and were dressed identically that it was almost rehearsed... and now it was the real thing.

"We got two coming in through the front, 80/20 that the bulges behind their backs aren't their dicks." I warn them through the comms as I smash the but of the blunt and tucked it in the crease of my helmet visor.

"There's another two coming in through the back and one more through the side door. Black clothing, bulge behind their backs." Lainey sounded concentrated most likely scoping out what the hell was going on, either way, I didn't like it.