05

M I X I E

"This is amazing!" Jacob, who's name I've come to learn, exclaims as he tries the cannoli. We all let out a form of a laugh or chuckle. I sit cross crossed on the dining chair, hands intertwined in my lap, "Well," He slaps his thighs lightly, sighing, "I think i've intruded and it's time for me to leave." He glanced at his watch and stood from his chair. I followed, smiling at him as he caught my gaze.

"I'll walk you out Jacob." I let out a breathless chuckle as I wring my fingers in front of my body, looking down from his stare and turning around, walking back to the front door with him right behind me. I spun around to him as we got to the door, his body only a mere foot from mine.

"You are gorgeous.." He breathes out, my eyes widening and a blush flushing my cheeks, he pursed his lips before shaking his head, "And I am a stranger that knocked on your door, I'm sorry. I hope you have a good day Mixie." He nods at me, opening the door and letting himself out as I resist the urge to laugh.

My arms drop and I jut my left hip out, letting out a laughed out 'huh.' I looked up at the camera, smirking widely as I turn around, pulling the sweater over my head and hanging it up on the coat rack, making my way back to the kitchen.

"At least that gave you motivation to make dinner." I chuckle my words, Janey glaring at me as she stirs the pasta on the stove. I smile sweetly at her, shoving a cannoli in my mouth, "Let me go laugh in the idiots faces." I say through a stuffed mouth.

"Ew Queenie! Don't talk with food in your mouth!" Janey groans as I shrug carelessly, hopping down the to underground level.

I could almost spew out the food in my mouth at their angry faces. I withheld my laugh by plugging my nose closed with my fingers, bending over slightly to chew my food quickly and swallow it before I choke. As soon as it was swallowed, I let out a barked laugh, clutching my stomach as I stomped my feet slightly.

"Oh shit! You should see your faces right now." I hysterically laughed, hands on my knees as I caught my breath, wiping the tear that leaked from my eyes, "Jacobs nice though." I shrugged one shoulder, crossing my arms over my chest as my laughter comes to an end, a smirk curling my lip up. They all lethally glared at me, my head tilting as I bit my bottom lip, lightly rocking from my toes to my heels.

"Quite the actor darling. I'm guessing seduction is one of the qualities you posses?" Kodas question brought me amusement. I walked into the cell, slow steps as I scanned him up and down, my leg throwing up as I straddled his thighs, sitting with my ass on his knees, hands dropping to hold onto his thighs as I arched my back a little, biting my lip as I leaned forward to his void face. Body tense under me.

"What do you think?" I question back rhetorically. My mouth an inch away from his mouth, my breath blowing lightly across his parted lips, my eyes trailing down his cold eyes to his plump rosey lips, licking my own as the bottom one was a bit bigger than the top. My head had titled down an inch, only my eyes moving back up to meet his, my eyelashes touching the bottom of my eyebrows as I give him wide eyes.

The tension could be cut with a knife. A silence that stretched for a short minute, but his eyes only stayed on mine. I could see the bottomless pits of darkness taken residence in his pitch black iris'. As dark as it was, it was alluring, to fall into them. I wasn't afraid of the dark, it almost seemed fun to fall. A smile danced on my lips as I let out a small breathy chuckle, backing away and pushing myself off his legs.

"For the record, I didn't try to seduce your comrade. I'm just likable." I smile cheekily, hopping back on the stool and putting my feet behind the rods, hands holding on in the middle of my parted thighs.