16

M I X I E

"Ally Carter, I'm 19, and no." I speak in a shaky voice, selling the act of a frightened girl. In all honesty, I was a little frightened, but I'm filled with much more rage, than fear.

"Well, Ally, I'm going to ask for you to strip of your clothes and lay back on the table." The 'doctor' spoke to me with this cruel undertone, a smile that was filled with evil, eyes beady and awaiting.

I slowly stepped down to my feet, hands halting as I began to lift my shirt, not wanting these people to see me so vulnerable. It didn't matter than many people knew what I looked like naked, this was a different situation.

"You can take them off willingly, or they can take them off for you." He whispered to me in a chirpy tone once more. I had to drag my eyes away before glaring at him, pulling my shirt off slowly, then my shoes and pants, "The undergarments too." He reminded me, my bottom lip quivered in fear, inhaling shaky, as though I was close to sobbing.

I unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the floor, and slid my panties down my legs, stepping it out them as the 'doctor' collected them, hand casually brushing against my leg as he stepped away, throwing all my stuff into a waste bin. My hands lifted me to sit on the table, arms crossed and extended to hide some parts of my nude body.

"Lay back Ally, I'm just going to do a physical exam." He pushed down my shoulders, shoving me to lay down and two guards came to either side of me, pulling my legs up to prop and spread them open, my head falling to the side as a tear leaked from my eye, hands fisting extremely tight, nails digging into my palms.

"Time for more questions. What's your sexuality?" His finger probed at my vaginal canal, feeling around and up to my clit, my body jerking back from the sensation of being forcefully touched.

"Bisexual.." I mutter, my feet turning inwards to try and fail to close my legs. He hummed, finger rushing down to my back entrance and pushing his finger in until he was knuckle deep. My breath caught in my throat, my chest stopped it's rise and fall.

"Been taken both vaginally and anally?"

"Y-yes." I stutter involuntarily, my eyes screwed tightly closed as my body tried pushing him out, hating what he was doing.

"Have you even used any kind of toys?" I hated these stupid questions.

"Yes." I reply in a firmer voice, arms wound tightly around my chest and torso as his hand moved more up, pushing down on my navel as his finger penetrated my vaginal canal.

"How many years have you been sexually active?" He pried my arms apart, the guards holding my arms now open, the man's hands on my breasts as he had a calculating look on his face.

"5 years." My voice was strained, desperately trying not to cry.

"Approximately how many sexual partners have you had?"

"Um.. maybe 90.." Again, the orgies. They were always with different groups. I almost sounded like a complete slut.

"Look at that! You're so lucky to be so young and tight still." My body repulsed at his smirk, "You seem like a very healthy young woman. And have you ever been pregnant?"

I stilled for a moment, taken off guard, but with a heavy swallow, I nodded, afraid to say the answer out loud.

"Alright, all I'm going to do now is get your weight, height, and a few blood vials, and you can be on your way."

The guards lifted me up by my forearms, dragging me to the scale on the floor and pushing me on top of it. I looked towards the floor as he recorded my weight, then ushered me to the wall beside it where he pushed me up against the wall, a sliding little table thing above my head, where he also wrote down my height.