ONE

1: DISCOVERING THE TRUTH

IT WAS A REGULAR BREEZY DAY IN SAN Francisco. Amara was currently in her backyard doing yoga as she was taking in the air. In all of the elements Amara felt more in touch with air. It was calm, quiet, and silent. She could feel the cool air going around her arms and legs. Emily watched her as she sipped her tea, she knew about Amara's powers. Her gifts, and even if Amara was frighten by them, Emily found it beautiful. Especially when she would use the air, it brighten her up and would relax her.

Her alarm went off as she sighed softly. It was time to go to her retched job. The only thing she liked about going to her job was seeing her two most amazing friends. Katy and Shawn. They made it so much better as she gradually got up and picked up her stuff. She put it away and hopped into the shower. Quickly getting dressed in her valet uniform she put her dreads up in a ponytail. "I wish you would change your hairstyle." Amara scoffed as she glanced at Emily. "I know you don't like them but they do the job for now. I promise as soon as I find a person I feel comfortable doing my hair I will get it done." Emily rolled her eyes, "You should just rock your natural hair. It looks better than this." Amara could never just get a regular compliment it always had to be horrible in some way.

"I know, but for now it's just going to be like this okay."

Emily shrugged and walked away. "Have a good day at work." Amara smiled that woman was something else. She grabbed her backpack and phone and quickly tied on her shoes. She headed towards the bus stop as she got on and saw her two favorite people. Katy smiling as big as ever. "Good Morning, you two." She sat in the middle as they both loved to play tug of war with her. "Good Morning Mara." They talked about what has been going on ever since the last time they worked. Talked about how Emily still drives Amara crazy. They walked into work and clocked in.

Heading to the front their first guest had arrive. Clean, cut, handsome asian man. Amara could not help but check him out as he threw the keys at Shawn. As he caught them the guy winked at Amara as she felt her cheeks heat up. "Hello, sir, Welcome to the fairmont." They all looked at the car as they were so in love with it. "I'm driving." Amara giggled as she just shakes her head softly. "You are going to get us killed Katy." Katy rolled her eyes as she grabbed the keys from Shawn. "No, don't. Katy! Hey, hey, get back here. Give me the key." Shawn followed after her as Amara followed after him. Shawn was to late as Katy had started up the car.

She locked the door before Sean could open it back up. "Please open the door." Amara chuckled, "You know she's not going to." Katy's response was to roar the engine as Amara just sighed and got into the passenger seat. "Oh, my god. Amara don't encourage this behavior!" Amara just shrugged in defeat. When Katy makes up her mind that is it.

"Get out."

"You get in!"

"Look, if anything happens to this, we're gonna be jobless and in debt for the rest of our lives." Amara sighed softly what more could she lose. "Oh, come on. Nothing's gonna happen to this car. I'm the asian Jeff Gordon." Amara knew she was lying Katy was a careless driver and she didn't have to be in the car with her for that long to know that. "I don't know who that is." Amara laughed out loud of course he didn't know who that was. "Sean he has the most career wins in all of NASCAR history." He made an 'oh' face as she smiled he was so adorable. "Look can you both please get out of the car."