THREE

4: THE HOT SIBLING

  4: THE HOT SIBLING

AFTER CLEARING EVERYTHING WITH THE
cops regarding Emily, Amara finally packed up her things. It was time for her to go and get justice for Emily. She would have to save her tears for later as she didn't think it was the right time. The ride to the airport was very awkward as Amara sat in the middle and Shaun and Katy held onto her the whole time. They sat in silence and even though Amara was sure they didn't know what to say she appreciated the gesture of affection which was cradling her.  She felt like screaming, crying, and letting out all of her anger out but she didn't like being angry. Amara was a calm human being, never judgmental, and fought for what was always right. Amara hoped this trip would help her get back into that balance.

Finally arriving at the airport they got out and got into line of buying a ticket. Quickly going through security and catching on the next plane out to Shaun's sister. They had a whole row to themselves, Amara in the middle whole Shaun and Katy surrounded her on both sides. When they finally took off Katy believed it was time for a good distraction for Amara which was telling them what was going on. "So, are you finally going to tell us the truth?" Shaun turned and looked at Katy and looked at Amara as he sighed and turned his attention to them.

"After my mom died my dad started my training. From sunup, to sundown I wad taught every possible way to kill a man. By the time I was fourteen, I could barely remember what life was like before she died." Amara put her hand on top of Shaun's as she sympathize for him. She hoped that even though his dad made him an assassin it coped with the death of his mother. "That's how old I was when he sent me on my first assignment. I was willing to do anything he wanted. " Amara knew that feeling, she wanted to impress her elders so much with being the avatar. "If he would have asked me to burn the world down, I would have said-."

"Beef or Vegetarian."

They are turned their heads to the flight attendant as they had irritated expressions on their face due to her cutting him off. "We're all our of the chicken, so I can only offer Beef or Vegetarian." They all looked at each other as Amara spoke up first, "I'll have Vegetarian." Shaun and Katy agreed as when Shaun was about to start talking the flight attendant bent down again. "Oh, we're out of the vegetarian too." Amara took in a deep breath, "Then I guess we would have to take the Beef, huh?" The flight attendant nodded as Shaun and Katy all got the same thing once again. "Did you go through with it?"

Amara side eyed Shaun as she was worried of what the answer was going to be. He side eyed Amara as she watched him shake his head softly no. Amara could tell he lied as she looked away from him. "I knew that I couldn't go back to him, so I just ran. I know this is a lot to dump on you two." Amara looked back at him and smiled warmly. "It's okay, you are still the man I know." He smiled at her and she patted his hand softly. "I'm sorry about your mom, she sounds like a lovely woman." Shaun nodded as Katy agreed with her. "I should also probably mention that my name isn't actually Shaun."