TWO

2: WHAT THEY WERE AFTER  trigger warning: death, blood

trigger warning: death, blood

FINALLY THE PEOPLE SHE LOVED KNEW THE truth. She hated not being her true self, not that she wasn't being who she was but using her powers was something she liked to use leisurely. Like when in the morning she could use her air element and be calm and collected. Although seeing Katy's face when she told the truth kind of hurt. The title seemed intimidating to her she guessed. Although she knew after this fight she was going to have a lot of explaining to do afterwards. She felt a hand on her shoulder as she turned to see Shawn.

"It's nice to have a not so normal person with me."

That made Amara's heart flutter and smile as she put her hand on top of his. That's when a man in the back stood up as Shawn and Amara turned around to look at him. He took his coat off as be seemed to have a missing hand. They looked at each other than back at him. "You got this you guys!" Amara rolled her eyes as she stared up at the large man in front of her. He definitely was scary looking but Amara had faced much worse than him. That's when a sword ejected from the metal surround his wrist. Shawn and Amara looked at each other. "I'll support you from the back of here, Avatar."

Shawn stepped back as Amara gave him a disappointed look and lifted her arms up in a come on man motion. Amara turned her attention back to him as she took in a breath and got into a fighting stance. He swung his blade as Amara used the air to have her weave underneath it. That's when she landed on the ground. He went to stab her as she moved and watched as the blade went through the bus floor. She wrapped her legs around his neck as she hand him collided with the bus floor. She quickly got up as the man got up and tried to slash her as he went to put the blade in the bus floor once more. She kept dodging his attack.

"He's all yours Shawn." She flipped over him as it was now Shawn's turn to fight him. "What the hell is going on?" Amara gave her a pissed off look. "Are you serious? Do you think now is the time to talk about this?" The bus collided with a car as Amara fell into Katy's arms. She blushed as she quickly got up and tried to stay steady. The bus driver fell on to the ground as Amara's eyes widened. That was not good at all. "Bus Driver is down. I'm not gonna handle this. Every time I've tried to drive a bus, I get yelled at." Amara rolled her eyes at this dude, he was pissing her off very much. "Amara get to the drivers seat!"

Amara dodged one of the bad guys getting up as she got up to the front trying to steer from traffic. That's when the man with the goatee appeared. She dodged his punches as she shoved her foot in his face sending him back into the bus door. "I could really use your help Amara, they are all back!" Katy and Amara quickly switched places as she saw that the middle was about to go out. "Shawn, I can break it in the middle but you need to buy me time to get everyone over heres and get these guys out." He nodded as he started fighting them.