SIX

6: Reunited with the past

XIALING KICED THE BRICK WALL DOWN AS IT HAD exposed an opening. Amara's mouth dropped. Honestly she could have just done that herself if Xialing told her. Or honestly Amara should have been able to spot that with her sensory skills but she didn't feel like taking off her shoes. To much work. The group was honestly still impressed by Xialing skills. No one had even noticed she had left. They all thought she was at the front door still or trying to get it open but who would have thought. The ten rings were dumb to have put her back in here then cause that was obviously how she escaped. Amara rolled her eyes, men can't do anything right.

"Whew!" Xialing brushed the dust off of her self. "How did you..?" Amara wanted to know the answer herself. "Dad has a tunnel system under the whole compound. That's how I escaped last time." Amara smiled and nodded she knew she was right. "This will take us straight to the garage." Xialing went through the tunnel as they all followed after her. They soon saw light coming in at the end when they finally made it, it was a garage full of cars. Amara was mesmerized by the beautiful cars as Xialing went to a box that had the key to the cars. She picked one and threw them to Katy. She took the box off its hinges. Katy pressed the car unlock button when Amara turned around and saw a very colorful car. That said razorfist.

How embarrassing.

"Oh my god. I kinda like this guy." Katy of course had to love the car, Amara chuckled and rolled her eyes. They all started heading into the car. "Just head up that ramp and through the front gate. Should be a straight shot. Figure we got about thirty seconds until he-." When he opened the door Trevor and Morris were sitting there and Amara chuckled at the sight. "Do you mind? I get sick in the back. Carsick." Shawn sighed as he got in the back with his sister and Amara. They started driving as the alarm started to go off. They were speeding fast but were met with trucks and men on motorcycles. "Shit. Hold on." Katy changed the gear shift in reverse. "Is there another exit?" Amara turned in her middle seat and looked through the back. "The other end of the garage. But we need a fingerprint to open it."

Katy stopped then went back into drive and started heading towards the other side of the garage. Motorcycles were coming up and Amara's eyes went side to side looking at the windows. "Incoming!" Amara covered her face and eyes as the men broke the windows and glasses went everywhere. "Shit!" Amara heard Katy yell in the front. Two motorcycles came on each side of the cars as Xialing took out the one motorcycle on one side. Shawn grabbed one guy and knocked the other off the bike on his side. He pulled the man in as Katy took a turn and were now heading to the opening. He was trying to knock him out for his fingerprint. "What's happening back there?" Shawn was struggling, "I'm doing my best." That's when the screen in front of the car lit up. It said biometrics required and showed fingerprints were needed. "Hurry up!"