Face To Face

** 4 weeks later **

You steady yourself outside the conference room, the closed door looming in front of you. Today you meet the other members of BTS.

Last week Bang P.D. asked you if you would be willing to work with the group on their next single. When asked 'why you', his response was that Namjoon and Hoseok had wanted to work with you as well and they all agreed this would be a great time. To Which you ended up agreeing.

So here you are now, standing in the hallway, staring at a door. Terrified, not only of working one-on-one with the biggest boy-group in the world, but with your unknowing soulmate.

While rooted in place, you hear a voice behind you.

"Y/N" One of the P.A's bound up to you cheerfully, arms full of snacks. "Are you heading into the meeting too?"

You can only laugh in response as she's struggling to maintain balance, so you just nod.

"Do you need a hand?" You ask as you reach forward to steady her, taking half of the snacks.

"Thank you!" She smiles. "Let's head in then"

You follow in behind her as she walks to the large table in the center of the room. She places the abundance of snacks on it, which you do as well.

"Firefly!" Taehyung calls from across the room, making you look up. You smile as he comes towards you, enveloping you in a hug, to which you return.

"I'll be right here the whole time." He mumbles into your ear before pulling away.

You are just about to say thank you, when Bang PD enters the room followed by a couple of the other boys. You all take your seats. He starts talking about possible collabs, the next album and current promotions. You munch on a bag of chips Yoongi passed to you, trying your best to not let your eyes wander. Only allowing yourself to look at Tae, Yoongi, Bang PD or your chips.

Out of your peripherals, you can see him sitting across the room. One foot on the couch and the other stretched out to the floor. His attire being a white baggy long sleeve t-shirt, black and white track pants, and currently no shoes. His black cap rests on his knee, while his black and white shoes are thrown on the floor next to the couch.. The others are dressed similarly, so you assume they have dance practice scheduled today.

Tearing your thoughts away from his figure you focus back to Bang PD's words.

Eventually the topic turns to the single, and you.

"Y/N, can you please come over here and introduce yourself?" He beckons.

Taehyung gives you a reassuring smile and a double thumbs up. You roll your eyes, attempting to keep yourself from laughing. You make your way to the front of the room.

"Hello. My name is Y/N, I am Producer Q." You plaster on your biggest smile. "I'll be working with you from now on. I am really excited about this project."

You make a point to make eye contact with each member, leaving the worst for last. You turn your head to the left, looking at the loveseat placed against the wall, where you know he is sitting.

You steel yourself into resolve. If he doesn't feel anything, neither will you. You make eye contact, nod your head and quickly look back to PD. He motions for you to return to your seat.

Planting yourself back next to Tae, he places his right hand on your knee, which makes your body relax.

"You did great." He encourages, whispering into your temple. You breathe deeply, allowing yourself to fully relax into the back of your seat, Bang PD talking logistics and going over details.

As much as you are thankful for your twin flame's presence and the warmth from his hand still on your knee, you can feel it. The eyes staring at you from across the room. You've felt them since you entered the room, he hasn't taken his eyes off of you. You have been avoiding looking in his direction, apart from your introduction.

You knew, if you made eye contact again with his brown, mesmerizingly warm eyes, you would lose yourself.

Right now it was about work. Not about this one-sided messed up situation, and you'd be damned to let an opportunity like this slip past you.