Ok

You had ordered yourself a pizza and grabbed snacks on your way home, you mentally prepared yourself to see Jimin again on screen.

You had promised the boys to watch them at the live festival and you did. Cheering them on as if you were right there in the audience, as if they can see you.

You hadn't seen them since Jimin released his MV, and you were kind of appreciative of the time apart. You didn't have to struggle to work through the frost of being around him, hearing his sweet words laced with poison.

It had given you time away, you didn't have to think about it. There was no pain those few days, no unbearable cold. Just a numb chill and you honestly didn't mind anymore.

But just as you were cleaning up your living room from all the leftovers at around 11pm, the worst pain you had ever experienced racked through your body. The pain was unrelenting, stabbing ice, like you were being sliced apart. Bones shattering from freezing.

Falling to your knees a glacial wave of paralyzing agony rolls over you. You begin to choke as a scream attempts to escape your throat.

You can't think straight. The stabbing, ripping feeling subsides slowly, but the cold....the cold is relentless, you feel like you're drowning in it.

All you can think of is warmth. How to get warm. You don't understand what's happening to you, why is this happening to you. What is happening with your soulmate, is he ok?

Warm. warm. Warm. warm. Warm.

And then you see it, sitting on your kitchen counter, warmth.

You drag yourself over to the kitchen, pulling yourself up the barstool. Your legs still fighting against you. And you reach for it, the expensive bottle of whiskey Yoongi had brought over to your place. Cups are unnecessary, you pull the bottle to the floor with you, fling the lid off and bring the liquid to your lips.

💜♾💜♾💜

The music festival went off without a hitch. The boys performed well and received a lot of praise from their fellow peers.

Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin had come home soon after the event, the others stayed to socialize at the mini after party the tv company hosted.

Taehyung was currently seated on the couch flipping through channels, Yoongi had disappeared into his room and Jin was making a snack in the kitchen when the others arrived home.

Peering over the back of the couch as they came in to greet them he noticed one of them was missing.

"Hyung, where's Jimin?" Confusion and concern laced in Taehyung's voice. "Did he not come back with you?"

"He went home with one of the girls from the venue." Hoseok replies nonchalantly, walking past the couch towards his and Jimins room.

"He what?!" Taehyung jumps straight in his seat. Eye's frantic, they meet Yoongi's, who is making his way out of his room when he hears the others arrive.

"He was hitting it off with one of the girls that we met so he decided to go back to her hotel with her." Namjoon shrugged, stealing a handful of popcorn Jin had made.

Taehyung and Yoongi exchange worried looks, terrified of what this meant for you.

"I really don't understand why he does that, he knows he has a soulmate" Jin scoffs.

"Uh, Tae, remember that track you were helping me with? I just got a really good idea for it but I didn't bring my equipment to the dorms." Yoongi quickly remarks as he makes his presence known by walking fully into the living room. "You up for hitting the studio?"