Closer

On the second day of your hibernation, you're jolted awake by heavy bangs on your front door. It is just past 5pm, you notice rolling onto your stomach looking at your alarm clock. Bolting out of bed you grab your sweatpants from your floor and pull them on, another round of bangs echoing.

You've spent the last day and a half with your phone on silent. Jimin's name appearing regularly made you feel worse about everything, so you made the decision to silence it by throwing it across the room. Now your pile of laundry being its new found home.

Thankfully the throwing up had stopped sometime last night, the convulsions as well. However, the exhaustion was unrelenting.

The banging became harder and more solid, you could feel anger seep into your apartment. You hesitantly stop when you pass through your kitchen and are face to face with the front door. You can feel who it is, the solid wood not doing anything to shield you from the onslaught of hyper sporadic emotions.

Standing at the end of the short entryway, you brace yourself for the inevitable. You hear the passcode for your door being entered. You hug yourself, there was no escaping this, you can only stand there.

You watch as the door handle begins to turn, you look down at your feet. You know you should have contacted him, let him know that you're ok. But you didn't, you just disappeared for 2 days, no word, no sign. Just gone.

You hear the door open and footsteps enter. The door shuts. Silence. Afraid to look up, you mumble weakly.

"I'm ok Tae, I'm sorry-"

Immediately you are engulfed in your twinflames arms. He's holding you so tight against his body, you are almost unable to breathe. One arm hooked around your waist, the other on the back of your head.

"I was so worried, Firefly." He murmurs into your hair, petting you into a sense of comfort. One you haven't felt since before that night with Jimin.

"What do you need?" He asks. Holding your face in his hand he wipes away unnoticed tears with his thumbs.

"Stay" is all you manage to whimper. Not realizing how much you needed this man before you until this moment. Convincing yourself you can do it alone, but maybe this time you needed him more than you thought.

He pulls you back into him, letting out a deep breath.

"Ok. I'll stay." He assures.

💜♾💜♾💜

Screams rip through your apartment, one by Taehyung the other by the girl on the screen.

In an attempt at comforting you, Taehyung recommended watching the new horror movie on Netflix. However, halfway through the movie, his tough exterior cracked. He started hiding behind you, throwing insults and physical objects at the tv. Causing you to laugh into hysterics with each reaction of his.

Eventually giving up on the horror genre and switch to an older comfort series for you. Until you both were too tired to stay awake. You fell asleep against his shoulder when he noticed he carried you to bed joining you under the covers. He felt a chill from your body as he cuddled you close. Closing his eyes and wishing you would tell him everything, but he knew better. You would tell him when you were ready, and he had to trust you. Even if he could tell there was so much more going on.

💜♾💜♾💜

Walking through the main doors of BigHit, Taehyung plastered beside you. You were determined to not let this get in the way of your work. The last 2 days of sleeping really helped calm the chill. However, it still continued to linger.

This morning as both you and your twinflame awoke, he promised to stay with you all day. Even calling in ahead of time to talk to Bang PD himself, and informing him of your physical status.