│ ii. THREE PARKERS

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

          MARGARET FOUND HERSELF WATCHING CRIMINAL MINDS ON THAT CHILLY NIGHT IN DECEMBER — New York was always cold it seemed like — Whilst Margaret adored the show, it wasn't her average-night show

MARGARET FOUND HERSELF WATCHING CRIMINAL MINDS ON THAT CHILLY NIGHT IN DECEMBER — New York was always cold it seemed like — Whilst Margaret adored the show, it wasn't her average-night show. When she was younger, it was Grey's Anatomy but since becoming a surgeon, it seemed albeit condescending to watch. She always found herself to be nitpicking the mistakes they make. Because no one, no one, had sex in the on call rooms. She was sure there was something interesting on the news — said Margaret never after Peter Parker was revealed to be Spider-Man. Every news station would cover that and only that. No longer would they share the real issues about the world such as global warming or extension. Everything was covering a seventeen year old boy who had his life flipped upside down.
Margaret was not willing to stand through another hour of people bashing a seventeen year old.

She crumbled up her nose as a dead body appeared on the screen: bloody and bruised around every crevice. She was long aware it was nothing but a bit of CGI and fake blood. However, the dark of death seemed to always haunt her. The sight of anyone dying baring a witness state in Tony Stark's murder was stomach turning — and she was a surgeon! Being a respected doctor and about to throw up when a patient passed away was a curse onto itself. With Margaret being a neurosurgeon, people hardly ever died when she was working on their brains.