│ iii. THE LAB

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

          HER HANDS SWIRLED A MESS OF LIQUIDS TOGETHER

         HER HANDS SWIRLED A MESS OF LIQUIDS TOGETHER. After a twenty-minute explanation of each villain they were facing, Margaret understood almost everything. Still confused, she had taken a place next to attractive Peter and not because he was attractive — partially. But, because he was making the cure for Conner's, and according to him, he knew exactly how to do so. He was weird, in Margaret's opinion. He was childish, but mature when the right topics came about. When Electro, as he called him, came up, his mood had changed in a blink of an eye. Every joke he had flown out the door and in flew Aaron Hotchner. Peter, the poor boy, couldn't spend five minutes without zoning out. However, MJ was happily able to help him relax a bit. Pastor-Peter had scared Ned to death- it was quite funny actually.

          She had been with Attractive-Peter, looking over notes and occasionally helping him with the cure he was working on. She wasn't exactly needed, but she still stayed for she really didn't have anything else to work on.

          As she grabbed a chemical and swirled it around, Margaret said, "I can't believe I'm about to help a bunch of Peter Parker's take down some villains that aren't even from this world." Margaret gushed. "I mean- I fought a big purple Alien in space who wiped out half of the population. But, Woah. This is so cool."