=_=CHAPTER 20=_=

After the hunt ended, my usual day started with my books and the kids.

Ethalia and Merliya visited me at my mansion, attacking me with their continuous teasing.

"Seriously, are you here to tease me, or are you here to visit me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course, we're here to tease you, I mean chat with you," Merliya said teasing me again with her grin.

"*Roll eyes* Come in. You are lucky, I recently cooked sandwiches and sweets."

They excitedly giggle at the word food.

"Food is life..." Ethalia happily entered and I lead them to the kitchen.

"Crase, can you please bring 4 mats? I want to have a picnic with my friends and also can you call for the kids? I want them to join us," I politely asked my personal maid.

Crase left quickly, following my order diligently.

The other maids followed us to the garden, holding baskets in their hands.

After a few minutes, Crase appeared with the kids. The kids run towards me, greeting me with their beautiful and cheerful smiles. I also greet them with a high spirit.

The kids also greet Ethalia and Merliya.

We played around the garden, running around with the kids. Merliya felt awkward at first, after all, it's engraved in her body how a proper noblewoman should act. Running around like a kid is definitely not for a woman like us but who cares about what's proper and what's not? We can do what we want and no one can stop us.

In Ethalia's case, she's used to playing with kids. After all in the original story, in Zycke kingdom, she always runs away from her palace and visits the orphan kids she's taking care of. The crown prince also falls in love with her because of her kindness to the orphan kids. She's very different from other princesses, that's why he's more interested to get to know her.

After playing with the kids, Ethalia, Merliya, and I sat on the mat, chatting happily when they suddenly asked me questions that will let them tease me a lot.

"So, what happened in the forest with the three men?" Merliya asked with an evil smile, obviously trying to tease me with her stares.

"Nothing, they just protected me from wolves, and then we hide in the cave to wait for the royal knights to find us," I answered back nonchalantly.

"So, what happened in the cave?"

"At first, lord Ezrif and Aero didn't let me enter the cave. They first checked the cave if it's safe. After killing bugs and snakes, they finally let me enter. They then went to get food while the crown prince went to get woods for lighting up a fire."

"Ooooh, they are so sweet," Merliya giggled like a little girl.

"Then? Then?" Ethalia excitedly looks at me, she can't wait for the next part.

"The crown prince was the first one who appeared with woods on his arms. I helped him with the woods and then burn the woods. After lighting it up, we sat silently---"

Then the rest of the story is history, kidding! I told them the whole story, making them excited about how thrilling my love triangle is.

Yeah, right. Their love is one-sided. I don't even love any of them. I want a normal life with a normal character. I don't dare fall in love with the heroine's male leads but here I am, I stole two men from the female lead.

It's just great! Great!

*Sigh*

"You know what's more frustrating? After we arrive at the camp, suddenly the crown prince insulted me? How dare he look at me like I'm a slut in his eyes when in the first place, he is the playboy here who play with women's heart! He is much worst than me! And in the first place, I didn't do anything to his people. Ezrif and Aero was the one who first approach me. Ah, I remember I approach Aero but that was because he is always lying on the branch of the tree inside our mansion. It's not my fault if I always notice him. That crown prince! How dare he look down on me? How dare he insult me so many times? It's not like I really like him when we first dated! He's not that handsome for me to easily fall in love with him. He thought I'm still not over him? Oh my gosh, who is he to think like that? Crown prince? What's so good about the royal family when they are just human beings like me? They only have a position! They are not that great! Especially that annoying playboy crown prince!" I said like a rapid barking dog.

Ethalia and Merliya laughed at my burst of emotion, making me embarrassed. I didn't mean to explode. When I remember all his insults especially the way he looked at me, really annoyed the hell out of me and I couldn't help but exaggerate my reactions.

"*Laughing hard* You... *laugh* You actually know how to be angry like this. This is really... *laugh* You are really funny sometimes, Melody," Merliya teasingly said while continuously laughing.

"*Laughing* Melody, you are so cute when you are angry," Ethalia also gave a comment, also laughing.

"Stop laughing! I am just really infuriated to that hateful crown prince," I exclaimed while blushing really hard.

"*Pout* Don't laugh anymore."

"*Laugh* Ok, fine! We won't tease you anymore, maybe next time. *Laugh* Ok, I'll calm down," Merliya does breathe in, breath out before she stops laughing completely. Ethalia also stopped laughing.

"If ever the crown prince hears you, he will finally know that you played with him for 1 week and everything will be interesting to watch," Merliya then wink at me with an annoying grin.

"So what if I play with him? He's a playboy! He deserves to experience the feeling of being played with. It's not like he's the only one who knows how to play with people. Does he like to play with people? Then let him taste it *roll eyes*," I sarcastically said.

"I told you, how could he experience it when he didn't even know that you play with him?" Ethalia asked as she look at me like I'm an idiot.

"Hehehehe! I hope he will never discover," then I scratch my head, feeling embarrassed from what she said is actually true.

Sadly, he had already discovered it. The crown prince standing on the branch of the tree, not far from them. He heard what all she said and it was a big slap for him.

Did she actually play with him? Did Melody trick him all this time?

All this time, Melody... Her... That woman, deceived him?

Why?

The crown prince left with a dazed look.

He never expected that someone will slap him like this.

He wants to know why Melody tricked him.

Prince Trayvon wants to ask right away and he must ask as soon as possible or else he might attack her directly and ask right away.

But as expected, Melody who doesn't like going out and is a complete nerd never went out and the crown prince never catches a glance. Two weeks had passed and Melody never went to any banquets where the crown prince was also invited. He never saw the woman who he is thinking of for 1 week.

He is so frustrated! He wants to quickly ask her why she did that!

Is she really a playgirl just like he thought when he caught Ezrif and Zero fighting over her? No, based on what he heard, she doesn't like him at all. Melody actually despises him.

Then...

All of that was just acting? She was acting flirt and wanted his desperate attention was all acting?

Why?

Why did say yes when Melody actually doesn't like him?

How dare she do that?

I am a playboy and everyone knows that. Is Melody knows that all this time and wants to avoid his interest by trying not to reject him?

*Smirk* Interesting... This is more interesting than any woman he met.

Melody, Melody, how dare you trick me? *grinning*

Author: Cliché~ I know, haha hahaha!

-__- The crown prince finally knoooo~ws!

I hope you like the revelation! This is the last update for this day. I will update later or tomorrow but don't expect a new chapter. We don't know what will happen tomorrow or later.

Have a great day and thank you for reading this story again and again.

I reached 40K viewers! Thank you, everyone! I hope more people will be interested in this story. :D