=_=CHAPTER 31=_=

The shadow men keep on trying to find their lady. They even caught the black rabbit and put it in their lady's tent.

Melody's grandfather was so angry that he kept ordering his men to find his granddaughter or else they will severely be punished.

Princess Ethalia and Lady Merliya were also very worried about their friend. They also want to look for her but they know that the forest is dangerous since there are still lurking enemies out there. They can't do anything but trust Melody's grandfather.

10 minutes passed and finally, Prince Trayvon found the cave where he's been hiding and staying. It's a well-hidden cave since there are a lot of vines around the mountain. The cave is unnoticeable and it's the best place to hide. The prince found this by chance when he was hiding from the shadow men of the lord of this land and the grandfather of the woman in his arms.

Melody keeps on glaring at him but he ignored her. He put her down and turn on the fire.

"Now, can I speak?" Melody asked coldly.

"Go on, speak," the prince answered as he put small branches on the fire.

"First, why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious? To find you," he answered casually like it was normal.

"To find me? Why bother finding me?"

"Because it's interesting?" he looks at her with a grin. Melody rolled her eyes.

"Interesting? What's so interesting about this?"

"You are the one who is interesting," he said smiling at her, making Melody roll her eyes again.

"Second, why did you bring me here? And why did you kidnap me?" another question of hers.

"I didn't kidnap you," the prince stood up and wiped his hand with his handkerchief.

"*Chuckle* You didn't kidnap me? Then what do you call this? Bringing me here?"

"I'm protecting you. There are so many enemies out there and if they discovered that you're the granddaughter of the man they are trying to capture, they will surely catch you and turn you into a hostage to use you to threaten your grandfather."

"Protect me? Have you seen those men who are trying to find me? That was my grandfather's subordinate. You don't have to protect me, they can protect me and I bet they are stronger than you," Melody sarcastically said. " And also I know this is all your scheme, you even used my pet to lure me out. I'm not that stupid, your highness."

The prince laughed, "You're smart..."

"I'm going back," Melody tried to walk away but suddenly the ground start shaking. 

Earthquake???

Nice timing! -_-