Chapter 1: Meeting Malebolgia

(SCENE: MALEBOLGIA'S CASTLE) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

The Gremory Summoning Circle appears in front of a large castle as Oscar emerges from it. He takes a look at the castle as he whistles in impression. "Well, this one of the best damn castles I've ever seen." He says as he approaches said castle.

However, before he could come any further, some guardsmen stopped him. "Halt! State your business or suffer the consequences!" Demanded one of the guardsmen.

Oscar takes out the Contract Sirzechs gave him. "I am Oscar Storm, a Devil that use to serve under the names of both Gremory and Sitri. However, after some dishonorable behavior and unjust treatment I've been receiving from the two daughters of these clans, I asked Sirzechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan to remove me of their Peerages. Now a Free Devil, a power has awakened inside of me, a power only Lord Malebolgia can help me with. So, I politely and respectfully asked if one of you could take me to Lord Malebolgia." He explains.

The guardsmen looked at each other with calculating looks before they came to a decision. "We'll take you to the waiting room. You shall remind there while we get Lord Malebolgia." One of the guardsmen says as Oscar complains with this.

(SCENE CHANGE: WAITING ROOM)

One of the guardsmen takes Oscar to the Waiting Room as he points to the empty chairs. "Take a seat. This should take either 5 or 10 minutes." The guardsmen says as he leaves to inform Malebolgia.

Oscar takes a seat as he grabs a magazine to read. The magazine was about the latest news in all Realms of the Underworld.

He starts reading the magazine. "Huh. Looks like the England Griffins are playing against the Norse Wolves, sure hope they score a win this season." He comments.

(SCENE CHANGE: MALEBOLGIA'S OFFICE)

Meanwhile, Malebolgia is currently working on his office.

He's rearranging his books by alphabetical while also dusting off any cobwebs he finds

He's rearranging his books by alphabetical while also dusting off any cobwebs he finds. Suddenly, he heard knocking at his door.

"Enter." He says as the guardsmen from before enters. "Lord Malebolgia, a young man that once served Lord Gremory and Lady Sitri have arrived here and wishes to see you." The guardsmen explains.

This caught Malebolgia's interest. "Tell he can see in a few minutes. I just need to finish my work with the bookshelves." He says. "Of course, but he claims to have powers that only you can train him in." The guardsmen explains as Malebolgia's interest grew.

'He has the Hellspawn's Gift? But why would Sirzechs and Serafall lose such a powerful person?' He thought as he spoke up. "Did this person mentioned why he was let go of both Sirzechs' and Serafall's authorities?" He asked.

"Well, from we can gather: he suffered from some unjust treatment and dishonorable acts from the Peerages he was serving." The guardsmen says as Malebolgia's interest in Oscar grew to the near peak.

"I have heard that a boy became a shared Pawn in the Peerages of both Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri. But I find two daughters of highly respectful clans doing such actions seems highly unlikely." Malebolgia says as he finished up with the book shelves.

"Bring him in, now." He orders as the guardsmen nods in agreement and left the room.

(POV CHANGE: OSCAR) (SCENE CHANGE: WAITING ROOM)

I had just reading the magazine as I stood up from the chair and started stretching. It's a fault of mine. Whatever I sit down for too long, my ass starts going numb and it makes it extremely uncomfortable to sit.

As I finished stretching, the guardsmen came back. "Lord Malebolgia will see you now." The guardsmen says as he gestured for me to follow him.

(SCENE CHANGE: MALEBOLGIA'S OFFICE)

Me and the guardsmen arrived to what I suspect is Malebolgia's Office. We entered as I see an old man sitting at his desk. I sat down in the chair in front of the desk while the guardsmen stood beside him.

"So, you are the young man I've been informed about." He asked as I nod in confirmation. One of his hand started glowing green as he moves towards me.

He then placed his hand on my head as I can sense him looking through my memories. Though it felt a bit unpleasant, I have suffered through worse.

Once he was done, he had a face of disappointment and anger. "To think members of such respected clans are capable of preforming such actions? Despicable." He says as his face turned into one of sympathy when he looked at me.

"I am deeply sorry that happened to a soul such as yourself." He says as I simply smiled at him. "Well, sir, in all honest, I'm glad they did that." I said as Malebolgia looks at me funny. "Because if I was still in the Peerages, then I wouldn't have unlocked this." I said as I brought out that outfit from before.

Once I brought out the suit, I transformed back into my old self as I saw Malebolgia giving me a look of pride and proudness. "It seems that the Hellspawn powers have chosen their next host wisely." He says as he stood up from his desk and walks towards.

He then placed his hand on my shoulder like a proud father. "Young Storm, will you become my apprentice?" He asked as my eyes widened at this offer.

"Why me? I'm just here to get training for my newfound powers, that's all. And I'm not so sure if I would like being your apprentice." I say with uncertainty as he chuckles.

"Because I know you're destined for great things. Your newfound Hellspawn powers is proof. I'm not saying you have to take over the 8th Realm or become General to my armies or anything, but what I can give you is purpose." He explains as I began thinking about it.

I can always go back to Kuoh and try to live a normal life, but my ex-Peerages might try and make  my school life a living hell. Also, other supernaturals will be on my ass because of my Hellspawn powers.

'He's right, my options are stretched very thinly.' I thought to myself. "Okay, Malebolgia, I accept your  apprenticeship." I said to him as he and I shake hands.

(POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

And thus, starts Oscar's journey.

(Here's chapter 1 done. So yeah, I think I'm going to do the Kahn story first, then after that I'll work on the Spawn story. Also, Merry Christmas everyone! Next chapter will tell us the tell of how Oscar gained his Peerage and how his powers have grown.)