Chapter 2: Time Pass

(POV: 3RD PERSON)

Many days went by since Oscar became the apprentice of Malebolgia as he worked through hellish training to improve his Hellspawn powers.

His determination to master his powers and his grudge against Rias, Sona and their Peerages helped him push pass his normal limit to the extreme.

One day, after resting up from a long and hard day of training, Oscar discovered that his eyes have changed from normal human like eyes to green and black demonic like eyes.

Malebolgia explained to him that the Hellspawn powers has an effect onto their holder, mostly physically, sometimes mentally and rarely emotionally.

Thankfully, Malebolgia taught him how to disguise his eyes to look like the eyes of a normal human being.

Then came the day: Oscar has completed his training. Malebolgia, proud of his student's progress, decides to promote him to not only Ultimate Rank, but also as his Right Hand Man.

Oscar, though humbly tried to turn down the offer at first, accepts it once Malebolgia tells him that he trusts no one else with this role.

Shortly after he got the role, Malebolgia grants Oscar Peerage Pieces, though it wasn't the same kind of Peerage Piece that Oscar's familiar with.

Malebolgia then explains about the unique Pieces he now possesses. The Pieces are known as Free Pieces because of the Piece enabling the ones who hold them to have free mobility in any kind of realm, even Heaven.

Another perk of the Free Pieces are the fact people can still be humans/angels/etc. because of the Piece don't turn them into a Supernatural, but rather fakes it so they can enter any kind of the realms they want, with a few exceptions.

Malebolgia then sent Oscar off to gather a Peerage. It took Oscar around 2 or 3 Months, in terms of Underworld time. But it was well worth it.

The first Peerage members he got are a group of Revenants/Wraiths/Spectres from the 2nd Realm. Separately, they're powerful, but together, they're an unstoppable force. To earn their allegiance, Oscar had to beat them in Combat.

Next up, is Salem, Queen of the 6th Realm of the Underworld, and 2 of her top warriors. Oscar had to beat the highest score in a Gladiatorial Arena in order to impress them enough to join his Peerage.

Shortly after, a duo of Witches from the 3rd Realm. They wished to join Oscar's Peerage, but he had to preform amazing magic tricks to impress them. He used the oldest tricks in the book to do this, such as the coin behind the ear and pulling your finger off. And just like that, Delia and Enchantress joined the Peerage.

He first met the Demon Hunters, Terra and Aqua when Malebolgia asked him to join them to exterminate a Stray Devil that was causing trouble in a remote village near Kyoto.

Once the Stray was exterminated, the Demon Hunters think that joining forces permanently would be beneficial for all. So, they joined his Peerage.

Now for the Helltaker Girls? He literally had jump through a million hoops to get them to join him. He had to solve puzzles, trek through every inch of the 1st Realm and put both his sanity & life on the line.

But the most intriguing story of all is where he got both Toga and his Adoptive Daughter, Eri. It all happened when Beelzebub was practicing her portal magic abilities.

She accidentally opened a portal to another universe as Oscar and the rest of the Peerage got sucked into it.

Upon arriving in the new universe, they accidentally found themselves in a, so called 'Villains Meeting'. Said 'Villains' tried to attack Oscar and his Peerage, but it only ended in a complete bloodbath.

Once the bloodbath subsided, Oscar discovered several tubes, filled with people. Feeling extremely sick to his stomach, Oscar was about to burn the entire area to the ground, until he heard a faint whimper.

Following the source of the whimpering, he found a young girl, crying inside of a cage. Soothing her and letting her out of the cage, Oscar learns that she's actually a Ghoul from the 5th Realm.

Feeling sorrow for the girl, he decides to take her into the Peerage.

And he first met Eri when he was walking down the road. However, a very shady and quite possibly a child molester appeared and asked his daughter to come to him.

Unfortunately for him, Oscar whispered to Eri to play along with him. When she asked why, Oscar merely says 'Just be sure to get when you the faint sound of chains'.

Confused, but trusting of him, Eri followed along with his plan as she allowed the child molester to take her.

As soon as she and the child molester reached a three way intersection, she heard the chain sound Oscar told her about and immediately ducked. Suddenly, a spear on a chain pierced through his skull as said weapon was then ripped out, taking his skull along with him.

 Suddenly, a spear on a chain pierced through his skull as said weapon was then ripped out, taking his skull along with him

Eri, though seeing bloodshed at such a young age, didn't even flinch at seeing him dead on the ground. Soon, Oscar and the rest of his Peerage appears as its revealed that the spear weapon belongs to Scorpion.

Salem and Bayonetta acts motherly towards Eri as Oscar discovers the location of a criminal organization that this guy is apart of.

He and his Peerage nod to each other in a silent agreement as Oscar asked Azazel to take Eri someplace safe while the rest of them pay this group a visit.

Needless to say, that show seemed to be even bloodier then what happened to the so called 'Villains' from before.

Once the group was dealt with, Oscar and the rest of his Peerage returned to Azazel and Eri. After some persuasion from his Peerage, Oscar decides to adopt the young girl as his Daughter.

Now officially over standing their welcome in this strange world, Oscar and his Peerage opened a portal back to their world. After a month passed, Malebolgia rewards Oscar and his Peerage a new house to live in while they're in the Human Realm.

Their new home holds magical properties. Such as: refilling beverages, restocking food, repelling wild animals from their garbage bins and so much more. And to help keep things tidy, Malebolgia and Oscar hired some maids & butlers.

Needless to say, life seems pretty good. Unfortunately, all good things have to end at some points in time.

(Here's chapter 2 done. Now, I know I said I'll go from my Kahn story to this story, but this chapter was simple and easy to make. Also, just a fair heads up: my sleep schedule is a bit out of whack, so I'm kinda stuck on a night only schedule until I can get everything sorted out. Anyways, next chapter will be Oscar's reunion with Sirzechs and Serafall, along with Grayfia and Millicas.)